Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, which Lenti mag in existence is uglier??:)

For me it's not that it's ugly - that poster image has always been good - it's just that the lenticular effect is absolutely stupid and lazy with the characters just shifting left and right rather than rotating on the spot. They've completely missed the whole point of having a lenticular :banghead:

Well... I took these photos before I knew that pbtour4il had already posted, so mine won't be nearly as good, but anyway, here they are. honestly this is a really nice steelbook. Sure it could have been better, but for this first time ever, I have an Avengers steelbook that I actually want to own. Lenti magnet is piss poor quality, literally. Coulda come inside a cracker jack box. Let's just say that it ain't nothing like the Asian Lentis.

That aside, I like it and overall it's a keeper. :)

Avengers Assemble Zavvi (1)-2500.jpg Avengers Assemble Zavvi (2)-2500.jpg Avengers Assemble Zavvi (3)-2500.jpg
Avengers Assemble Zavvi (4)-2500.jpg Avengers Assemble Zavvi (5)-2500.jpg Avengers Assemble Zavvi (6)-2500.jpg

Well... I took these photos before I knew that pbtour4il had already posted, so mine won't be nearly as good, but anyway, here they are. honestly this is a really nice steelbook. Sure it could have been better, but for this first time ever, I have an Avengers steelbook that I actually want to own. Lenti magnet is piss poor quality, literally. Coulda come inside a cracker jack box. Let's just say that it ain't nothing like the Asian Lentis.

That aside, I like it and overall it's a keeper. :)

View attachment 154716 View attachment 154717 View attachment 154718
View attachment 154719 View attachment 154720 View attachment 154721

Those pics are great! I'm really bummed that I missed out on this steelbook. I don't own an Avengers steelbook, and now I might just wait until the new movie is out, and distributors start offering steelbook packs with both movies..