Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it is the proper title here in the UK, and Whilst loki is a welcome addition to a Avengers steel, the back is just bland and boring.

Its only missing the spear going through Carlsons chest, no scenes are missing, no dialogue cut. Its how it was screened in the UK theatres, I have both the US & UK blurays and when i watch the UK copy its not something i loose sleep over when the ceptor tip is missing.

I know it's the UK title, but to me it sounds silly. I just call it The Avengers.

A quick reminder guys can we please use spoiler tags when discussing important plot points. Some people haven't seen the film yet and don't want it ruined by spoilers. Thanks.

Reactions: Basil and harry
A quick reminder guys can we please use spoiler tags when discussing important plot points. Some people haven't seen the film yet and don't want it ruined by spoilers. Thanks.

Understood, and i apologise for not using the spoiler tag, and i say this with no disrespect intended but any self respecting steelbook collector that has not seen The Avengers (Avengers Assemble to us in the UK) needs to have their head examined ;)

Reactions: harry
Sweetheart it was free to air last Boxing day ? :notworthy:. Just curious about the spoiler reminder when its been on Aunty Beeb already :shy: .

Understood, and i apologise for not using the spoiler tag, and i say this with no disrespect intended but any self respecting steelbook collector that has not seen The Avengers (Avengers Assemble to us in the UK) needs to have their head examined ;)
I know most people will have seen it but there may be some out there that still haven't yet. We have to try and keep those in mind, general chat about the film is fine but any big plot twists it's always better to put it in a spoiler if you can. Thanks!:)

Now I've got the ump. After them cancelling 2 of my copies and being in converstaion with them about them not getting anymore in (I got that message yesterday) and now they had them on sale again and now sold out. This company does my head in

Reactions: traceysws
Thanks to @jimmyv for the awesome giveaway :thumbs: for the amazing slip that fits this perfectly

Err Nova who what is that eeerrrmmmm A, B, C, D .

@jimmyv you have just slapped the lot down and done with them what Hulk dose to Loki :OMG: :kiss:.

@DADDYCOOL187

One happy ninja with GOOD REASON DUDE WELL DONE :drool: .Nova what err :sorry:.

I already had the U.S. 3D combo I don't mind the title difference on the cover I just replaced the discs in the steel so I didn't have to worry about have a censored movie.