Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep mine will be staying sealed till I have the Nova one in my hands then if I don't like this version it's bye bye time!

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing, always got my Avengers Viva open if i need to watch this again.

Has for the early release it had to be expected really, Age of Ultron is out April 23rd so getting this out before hand is great just wish for some sort of advance of date change not the week before.

I've had to cancel quite a few zavvi exclusives recenlty (pirates trilogy, marvel animation) because I'e fallen for slips since winning one in Ninja Week.

Oops. May have waited to long to cancel. Put in a request just now. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah maybe, can always try though, I think this may well be the last day or the despatch has already started, they picked the worse possible week with all the Easter Holidays coming this week.

I've canceled pirates had all three on order but was only getting them for a set . I'd rather have this and then just plump for the North American better pirates steel . Plus this won't be available for long and pirates with its **** design will be

I've just cancelled mine too.

The release date is too soon + the ongoing issues I have with Zavvi + Nova is looking better

Also we don't know the print run, so for all we know Zavvi can keep producing this and it'll eventually become cheaper (unlikely though).

Despite your cancellations, no stock is back on Zavvi :dunno:
I'd rather not go to the bay for 50€ upwards...
Zavvi's stock system is not live, meaning that a cancellation doesn't mean immediate availability.

All cancellations will need to be manually added to stock, this usually happens on or around release day.

Don't go to eBay. This WILL come back soon. Just keep an eye out.

Reactions: jordidj and gaeljet
Still hasn't shipped? As yet i'm not convinced this is being released this monday. Usually they have shipped or taken payment by now a few days before the actual release day

Still hasn't shipped? As yet i'm not convinced this is being released this monday. Usually they have shipped or taken payment by now a few days before the actual release day
I'm getting the same feeling, which is seriously bad especially considering some have cancelled other orders to make room for this.

Maybe it's a Zavvi ploy to force people into cancelling orders, as it seems to have been working..:rolleyes:

But on the other hand, no ones mentioned that this or the Pirates of the Caribbean series have been charged to accounts or shipped, maybe just the usual slow despatch as has been of late with Zavvi.

I would hope that if these are going to be released on the 6th (which is impossible anyway, the 6th is Easter Monday) then these should be shipped no later than Thursday.

Reactions: psychoscot
Zavvi's stock system is not live, meaning that a cancellation doesn't mean immediate availability.

All cancellations will need to be manually added to stock, this usually happens on or around release day.

Don't go to eBay. This WILL come back soon. Just keep an eye out.
Thanks buddy, I'll stay alert for the stock to come back ;)