Release date: September 24, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99

11812056-1954593636533739.jpg

11812056-1124593638270778.jpg
11812056-5794593636656163.jpg
11812056-1794593653886738.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, with all 3 pre-order AVENGERS steelbooks showing as "Sold out" at the time of writing it would be welcome news if @zavvi were to consider adding some fresh titles to their "3 for £20" promo or at least reduce a selection of older releases to £7.99 (£8.99 even).
My excuse: gaps in the UK collection to fill.

As for this steelbook - and the equally or even slightly more pleasing ULTRON - been a fan of this design from the first time I saw it . . . incorporating the very familiar "Big A" logo with the added benefit of the characters absent in the "Big A" only designs of the past (yes, OK, they were on the spine on the first one but that doesn't count in my book).
A design style that could be considered a happy compromise and the best of both world but for the naysayers maybe neither fish nor fowl.

Reactions: robbodoc
Mine's also shipped, nothing on Age of Ultron yet though....

EDIT: NVM just got the email for AOU as well :thumbs:

Last edited:
Mine were shipped yesterday but didn't arrive today. Did anyone get theirs? Did they arrive in appropriate packaging or am i going to be receiving more damaged goods?

Mine were shipped yesterday but didn't arrive today. Did anyone get theirs? Did they arrive in appropriate packaging or am i going to be receiving more damaged goods?

I highly doubt anyone is going to have got them the day after they were shipped especially when they're not officially released until Monday. Some lucky sods may get them Friday, many will probably get them Saturday, some will be waiting till Monday and beyond

I highly doubt anyone is going to have got them the day after they were shipped especially when they're not officially released until Monday. Some lucky sods may get them Friday, many will probably get them Saturday, some will be waiting till Monday and beyond
Indeed. My dispatch email actually states:

Delivery is estimated between
Fri 21 Sep - Tue 25 Sep

So I wouldn't expect it before Friday at the earliest, even given the (alleged) Tuesday dispatch date.

Reactions: purplebook
I've often received steelbooks the day after getting a despatch email! Any way i just noticed this on twitter

Hopefully means we'll all be okay with these!

I have occasionally, but ONLY occasionally. Certainly not 'often'.

Anyway, nothing today, so it does look like Friday could be the soonest we can expect them...
..nor today, either. So it now looks like Saturday will be the earliest I can expect it.

Wow these turned out really nice, combination of spot gloss and full gloss with embossing on the title

BD74059E-9725-4147-905F-16123D9655E0.jpeg

64D67D0B-5ADF-45F0-BFB6-7E3AC30A66B2.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo