Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99
Note: 2 films, 4 discs (including 3D versions) - Limited to 4000

11189459-1684337864226639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be my old age, but I don't see anything wrong with the backs of either the Agent Carter steelbook or this.....

I think its because for such awesome films the artwork is rather bland, theres no wow factor, theres not much colour, its ok, but there should be alot more to it considering how many different poster arts they could have used.

Reactions: lgans316
I think its because for such awesome films the artwork is rather bland, theres no wow factor, theres not much colour, its ok, but there should be alot more to it considering how many different poster arts they could have used.

But that's why we have the other steelbooks no?

Lmao ! Luke98, bang on with that one ! Made my day !
A lovely double lenticular with the word "MARVEL" on both side's would finish it off nicely ! Along with a limited edition "M" box ( just a Z box really ). And the first 5,000 buyer's would receive a limited edition "HULK" keyring ( just a small mirror to look at yourself going green with rage, lol ). All this for a one off payment of £99.99p. ( which has a hidden subscription to future "M" boxe's.

Reactions: luke98
Thanks, Luke98 and Mr. Blue! I honestly love it. When SteelBooks started out, they were about more simple and understated art than your average release. This harkens back to that. I think it's great. I'd love to see a matching one for Infinity Wars Pt. 1 & 2 when the time comes.

Reactions: mr blue