USA
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99
Note: 2 films, 4 discs (including 3D versions) - Limited to 4000

11189459-1684337864226639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived today:
- Lovely, dramatic steelbook with debossing inside the symbol on both side of the diagonal dividing line and with the Avengers symbol spot glossed - tinted red on the left of the diagonal and blue on the right. - makes it truly stand out against the matte black (non-streaky) background.

In conclusion: great price for a quality item - elegant, creative, uncomplicated design (blending the two previous "A" steelbooks in this way) - cool finish - weighty 4 disc steel with swing tray - titles of both films on the spine . . .
8/10

Reactions: Ranavalone
Arrived today:
- Lovely, dramatic steelbook with debossing inside the symbol on both side of the diagonal dividing line and with the Avengers symbol spot glossed - tinted red on the left of the diagonal and blue on the right. - makes it truly stand out against the matte black (non-streaky) background.

In conclusion: great price for a quality item - elegant, creative, uncomplicated design (blending the two previous "A" steelbooks in this way) - cool finish - weighty 4 disc steel with swing tray - titles of both films on the spine . . .
8/10

And bad joke of the day went to...... Zavvi's employee, because only an employee could praise this utter tat

Utterly sh#te steel of epic proportions

Guys @virkia likes this steel, if thats his opinion then leave it, why constantly try to bring out an argument, im seeing this across threads, please just let it go or take it to PM, its like watching kids fight in a playground.

Reactions: lgans316
The irony of showing a picture of all three makes the double pack even less creative. At least it does to me

It's the easy route for the designers

The irony of showing a picture of all three makes the double pack even less creative. At least it does to me

It's the easy route for the designers

You are filled with so much hatred for this steelbook. I feel that you have an alternate design in mind that you wanted. Do you want to share it?

You are filled with so much hatred for this steelbook. I feel that you have an alternate design in mind that you wanted. Do you want to share it?

I wouldn't say I'm filled with so much hatred for it, i remember seeing photos a while back and liked the finish on the front with the use of spot gloss and debossing and maybe if the Hmv version for the first film and the WWA for the second wasn't an 'A' I wouldn't mind this but it's now 3 steels with the same art.

This would of been miles better without the marvel sign on the back but now it's the same as what they did with agent Carter and now daredevil will be the same.
That's 3 steels now with the marvel symbol as back art!! Which means they are most likely planning to use it again on other series steels like possibly Jones, cage, daredevil 2, agents of shield etc if they do decide to do steels

I find it hard to call this a creative design where everything front and back is a copy of what's happened previously