Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is demand, but who knows?
I'm hoping that we get to see some shots of it next month.

i know the answer for once lol, app all marvels are rushed thru (expedited) regardless of number this was told to me on the other site cos i asked the same question. basically they will push marvels thru if they can don't know if is to please marvel or what but there you have it.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Since it's Fanmade poster :D

Yes and no. This particular one I uploaded is adjusted and yes fan adjusted. but there is an original copy of this but slip into 2, that did indeed release at Comic Con before movie released. But again I know blufans would not use this. I am not a fan of any other artwork to be honest aside from this one

• Thanks
Reactions: SEAN3431476

I like only these 3 for Lenti's but again this is just my opinion. The problem is I am a big Cap fan and it seems like the main person they enlarge in all artworks is iron man. Sorry not a huge iron man fan lol

View attachment 384002View attachment 384001View attachment 384000

Is that first pic of just Thanos legit? Never seen it, looks awesome. Would love that on a dedicated full slip for him

Then the arts @Noodles used as the steel and I personally want the 5th and 6th pics (2 before the Ferguson arts) as a double lenti. Love those 2

Reactions: Noodles
Is that first pic of just Thanos legit? Never seen it, looks awesome. Would love that on a dedicated full slip for him

Then the arts @Noodles used as the steel and I personally want the 5th and 6th pics (2 before the Ferguson arts) as a double lenti. Love those 2

Yes, official imax poster. The only place i saw this poster was at AMC theater in New York tho. Then when i went to see Deadpool 2, for some reason it was changed to this one:

imax-vengadores-3-pic32.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Yes, official imax poster. The only place i saw this poster was at AMC theater in New York tho. Then when i went to see Deadpool 2, for some reason it was changed to this one:

View attachment 384030

Urgh that is horrible

Tbh the more I look at the other one the more I hate his stretched out head lol. But from far it looks cool