Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dvdsreleasedates

suggest sometime in august and if does well in cinemas as is i would have thought nearer end of august

basil :thumbs:

I’d hazard a guess on August, with Ant man and the wasp still to drop I’d say that would be a late October / November release and I couldn’t see them having it too close to another marvel dvd release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah was also expecting last week of August to first week of sep

Just over 2 months away and I can’t wait to watch it at home

There is an extended cut (30 minutes of additional Thanos ) rumored. No indication if it's on the upcoming home release or not. Disney have not not commented .

News here

How do you know its fake news? are just assuming or was you involved in the production of the movie?

https://heroichollywood.com/avengers-infinity-war-thanos-cut-rumors/

But, as was previously reported when detailing the extras on the upcoming Blu-Ray for Infinity War, we explained that those hoping for more on Thanos’ backstory would be disappointed. Indeed, Jeremy Conrad over at MCU Cosmic explained that the special features for Infinity War were announced for the public to find out when rumors of a “Thanos Cut” of sorts surfaced. In addition, Conrad noted that Thanos’ backstory was removed at the script stage and, as a result, never filmed. Ergo, what we got from the Russo Brothers in theaters is the definitive version you can expect.

Reactions: tanokike
How do you know its fake news? are just assuming or was you involved in the production of the movie?

Apparently it is fake news

The extra footage is also a lot of ad-lib that the Russos cut with stark and star lord etc because it was dragging and not needed

Apparently it is fake news

The extra footage is also a lot of ad-lib that the Russos cut with stark and star lord etc because it was dragging and not needed

Yeah, Empireonline.com have updated their story with the same info. Extra material wasn’t actually filmed.

Personally I thought the film might’ve suffered with an extra half hour gaffered on.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah, Empireonline.com have updated their story with the same info. Extra material wasn’t actually filmed.

Personally I thought the film might’ve suffered with an extra half hour gaffered on.

I was kinda hoping on seeing a young thanos scene growing up for a few mins and seeing the state of Titan through his eyes etc. Maybe we might see a bit more in 4 but from the sounds of it, it’s a avengers film more of a thanos film like the first.

Can’t wait to see what happens. From what I’ve heard it’s gona be crazy

Reactions: Punker76
September release date as well, not a chance I'm waiting that long. Will be importing from the states