Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole thing looks garbage

First off, that image of Thanos... just looks strange especially with the way the gauntlet is, something about it just seems off to me and I can't put my finger on it.

Then there is the moon in the background...why is the dark side of it facing towards Earth?! and better question, why the **** are there stars in front of it?

Inside artwork..of all the characters in this film and posters created for it they choose an image with WONG there... no Cap, Black Panther, GOTG..******* WONG?!!

The sun could be off to the top left of the image and the shadow on the moon could be correct.

Edit: Just looked again... Even then it would be pushing it. It is a bit off.

As for the stars, f**k knows :shipped:

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed the Mind Stone in the middle looks cracked?

*Small Spoilers*

*Although you're in this thread I'm guessing you've seen the film*

*Whatever*

It looks like after he Snaps his fingers and the gauntlet becomes wrecked, but the gauntlet and the other stones look fine. Even the replicas you can get have the Mind Stone in full form.

See

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-infinity-gauntlet-life-size-collectible-hot-toys-feature-903428.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aldo1892
I’ll be blunt. Looks sh*t.

Why was it so hard to continue the theme of the previous two WWA’s and stick with the big “A”???....

The amaray will look better yet the steel will cost more :wacky:

Should have been boring and stuck on the big A like you says. But don't think it looks that bad, it could have been worse.

Should have been boring and stuck on the big A like you says. But don't think it looks that bad, it could have been worse.

I think it’s the 2nd worst WWA Marvel steel so far. The contents label/banner covers half Thanos’ face so there’s just his big ballbag looking chin on display, then there’s the space top left and bottom left just begging to be filled by, I don’t know... the movie title?

And doesn’t such a vast movie deserve more than just one character on the front?

But that’s just my opinion, each to their own :thumbs:

Reactions: Aldo1892
I think it’s the 2nd worst WWA Marvel steel so far. The contents label/banner covers half Thanos’ face so there’s just his big ballbag looking chin on display, then there’s the space top left and bottom left just begging to be filled by, I don’t know... the movie title?

And doesn’t such a vast movie deserve more than just one character on the front?

But that’s just my opinion, each to their own :thumbs:
Surely only covers his face if it’s left on?

I’m happy the steel features just thanos. He pretty much stole the show imo, we have enough films/ steels with the avengers on and it was pretty much a thanos film. He was like the main character whereas the next one will be more of a avengers film.

At least they have gone for a full on image instead of going left field with a Walkman or SDD card or bare metal with some crappy image like black panther. I do however think they should of swapped the art and had the Purple A to match the other 2 on the front and the thanos and gauntlet pic on the back.
It don’t bother me though as I always go for the WWA and blufans WEA

I’m also hoping blufans dedicate a slip to him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Strange as all the vids on the casts instagram feeds have digital release on July 31st and bluray release on August 14th. Would be a bit annoying if UK release was 3 weeks later. Hopefully just a wrong date by Zavvi.

We usually always get these a few weeks after the US

Release date is 3 weeks later on the 3rd September.......you can blame UK cinema chains who insist on a minimum 16 week window between theatrical release and home market physical disc release!....unlike the US which has a 12 week window!.....:wtf::wtf:

Gutted this won’t match the first two Avengers :(

The first releases of the UK editions didn't have titles on the spines so that still wouldn't have matched. Keeping the 'A' theme would still have been better though.

Even the forthcoming 4K releases have the 'A' logo, albeit with faces around it. It doesn't help that this design just looks off with the gauntlet not central, Thanos off to one side and a load of dead space.

That's actually the artwork I'm hoping for in regards to the WWA steel, so it matches the previous two Avengers steels. Then BluFans can go all out with theirs! :D

Here's a look at my concept whilst we wait for the unveiling anyway...

View attachment 371190

This is Amazing, wonderful, the Best Steelbook Cover!!!

That's awesome, beautiful, that would be great who your design is
would do!!!
Thomas

Reactions: Noodles