Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe they are changing 8 quid more still for 4K; though when people are still willing to pay it, then I suppose it won't drop in the near future!!

Pleased I care about 3D more than 4K :)

Can't believe they are changing 8 quid more still for 4K; though when people are still willing to pay it, then I suppose it won't drop in the near future!!

Pleased I care about 3D more than 4K :)

They still charge more for 3D than standard 2D so why wouldn't 4k which is a newer format than 3D be charged at more? A standard 4k brand new is about £25 for a Marvel film so the pricing is right all things considered

• Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
They still charge more for 3D than standard 2D so why wouldn't 4k which is a newer format than 3D be charged at more? A standard 4k brand new is about £25 for a Marvel film so the pricing is right all things considered

So as long as Disney is ripping us off on standard 4k prices, it's ok then is it?

If you look at standard amaray pricing it's usually around £15 for blu-ray, £20 for 3D and £20 for 4K. Therefore there is no justifications to charge more for the 4K compared to the 3D, IMO, let alone £8 more!!

So as long as Disney is ripping us off on standard 4k prices, it's ok then is it?

If you look at standard amaray pricing it's usually around £15 for blu-ray, £20 for 3D and £20 for 4K. Therefore there is no justifications to charge more for the 4K compared to the 3D, IMO, let alone £8 more!!

You cannot compare prices of standard non Disney/Marvel Amarays to steelbooks for several reasons. First of all, these are steelbooks, they are never gonna be the same price as Amarays. Secondly its Disney and they charge top dollar because people pay top dollar. Thirdly, if you can show me a preorder of any Disney/Marvel release on UHD that's £20 at release (Incredible Hulk and Spiderman Homecoming aren't Disney by the way) I'd be impressed, they are all £25, some preorders are at £27 so when you factor that in the cost of the steelbook on top then £33 isn't asking the World is it.

It's like saying why pay £25 for a Zavvi Marvel steel with 2d and 3d when the 3d Amaray is about £18 on release? Its exactly the same difference

Finally, no one makes you buy anything let alone steelbooks so if you don't agree with the price, don't pay it. Simple