Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On another note, anyone grabbing one of these to compliment their steelbook?
Bargain!!

That's an insane price. I don't really collect other things other than steelbooks and pop vinyls. It would be nice for a display collection but that money could be better spent on several Blufans sets lol.

Just thinking about different types of art for this release from different retailers and the WWA/WEA options. Predicting here as well as what I would go for...

1. Zavvi/Best buy/Amazon worldwide etc...
The WWA big 'A' logo. Best Buy may have some slight difference i.e a slipcover, embossed text etc but overall the same art.

2. Blufans...
An amazing WEA package of goodies just like the usual releases from them. Probably something similar to @Noodles concept hopefully. Also, I would quite like 4 versions this time around - Lenti, Double lenti, Full and Quarter. Maybe something special included being such a big movie. I welcome the usual sexy box they come in too.

3. Kimchi -
Their usual WWA stunning lenti release but would love to see a fullslip alternative too this time. Looking at their Cap releases this would be a lovely welcome. Maybe a WWA set with their own slips?

4. Novamedia - A set like their previius releases with a nice box similar to blufans. A variety of lentis and fullslip as per usual. We know this will be WWA too.

5. FilmArena -
I can take or leave FA releases if I'm honest.
I try to be an MCU completionist however, so if they have a Maniacs set like Spidey with or without WEA then I'm all over it for sure!

Is it always the case that only one retailer gets the WEA?

Probably got more chance of nova doing a WEA for this to match their other 2 considering they no longer make the marvel/ Disney/ Star Wars WWA packages since kimchi took over

I’d expect WEA from blufans (obviously), nova (at some point), zavvi lenti (along with guardians 2 & Ragnarok but possibly not homecoming though - that could sit with zavvi or HMV due to the last lot being split between both retailers).
And of course this (WWA) which will most likely have a difference in finish with the US

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Probably got more chance of nova doing a WEA for this to match their other 2 considering they no longer make the marvel/ Disney/ Star Wars WWA packages since kimchi took over

I’d expect WEA from blufans (obviously), nova (at some point), zavvi lenti (along with guardians 2 & Ragnarok but possibly not homecoming though - that could sit with zavvi or HMV due to the last lot being split between both retailers).
And of course this (WWA) which will most likely have a difference in finish with the US

A Nova WEA? You can see that possibly happening? I would quite like that tbh but will have to try and source the Ultron set at a reasonable price (good luck... I know!) :rofl:

A Nova WEA? You can see that possibly happening? I would quite like that tbh but will have to try and source the Ultron set at a reasonable price (good luck... I know!) :rofl:

Nova did WEA steels for the first 2 avengers films (as well as WWA dress ups before kimchi took over). So would be nice for them to continue WEA with 3 & eventually 4

I’m also hoping nova do a WEA for guardians 2 to sit with last years guardians 1 WEA.
Think cooey dropped a hint once that kimchi might do a guardians 2 WEA too but I can’t remember if I dreamt that! (I possibly dreamt that :whistle:)
They still need to do a civil war to go with the other 2 though

Zavvi is such biatches... "We miss you! Heres 10% off!" Well ok ty, ill order Infinity War.... NOPES! Code not working with the contents in your basket. Well F*** O** then.....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Basil
Zavvi is such biatches... "We miss you! Heres 10% off!" Well ok ty, ill order Infinity War.... NOPES! Code not working with the contents in your basket. Well F*** O** then.....
That's because we miss you code is not for pre orders
Sometimes it will work when a pre order go live but will be disabled after shortly after going live and nothing new in this happening

For those that don’t know (I’m sure most do), odeon cinema we’re giving away the Matt Ferguson art prints for Infinty war each week when you went to watch the film.

I was lucky enough to get them from my local odeon in town (without watching the film :naughty::);))

They released the first 2 on week 1, second 2 on week 2 and the final 1 on week 3.
The staff kindly gave me them each week

Here they all are and also all lined up to make the full image

Full lineup:
1ECD30ED-58C2-4077-ABDC-E779EC85D245.jpeg

Week 1:

6992F8B2-C536-4926-B546-231DD65B6D8A.jpeg

1A1108A3-0281-4A62-9836-31E9D9AD70DE.jpeg

Week 2:

75270EF7-4109-4518-865D-FAE35E836C6C.jpeg

2E66E154-69BD-4D65-A98A-6BB3C974F63A.jpeg

Week 3:

224C8E9C-6205-4875-829D-99E22D292DF5.jpeg

For those that don’t know (I’m sure most do), odeon cinema we’re giving away the Matt Ferguson art prints for Infinty war each week when you went to watch the film.

I was lucky enough to get them from my local odeon in town (without watching the film :naughty::);))

They released the first 2 on week 1, second 2 on week 2 and the final 1 on week 3.

Full lineup:
View attachment 373777

Man... that is an incredible set!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Hope you'll be ok with me as I edited your post a little bit to showcase the full set in all its Glory!!!!
If not, sorry bud, lmk, I'll revert it back how you done it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Anybody else notice that Elizabeth Olsen reverted back to being American for her role in this movie?

What happened to Scarlet Witch's Russian accent?! :confused:

This weekend I rewatched Avengers, Captain America The Winter Soldier, Avengers Age Of Ultron and just finished watching Captain America Civil War. I noticed that her accent was mostly gone in Civil War. So perhaps spending time in America has caused the accent to fade away.

I am finally ready to catch Infinity War. Either Monday or Tuesday. These 4 movies were a good refresher course after having just watched both Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther for the first time a couple of weeks ago.
There was a lot that I had forgotten. Like where everybody ended up at the end of Civil War including how Bucky ended up in Wakanda.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012

Full lineup:
View attachment 373777

Some Odeons were free and easy with them and some were a 1 per ticket strict rule. I couldn’t get to an Odeon so anyone I knew who was going to one I asked to try and get two copies, but no joy.

Full lineup:
View attachment 373777

Great pics. I managed to get 4 of the 5 but then had to get the Capt one from ebay but it only cost £3 all in so not too bad.

• Thanks
I went on the first weekend and forgot to ask for the first two posters :rolleyes:

I didn't bother with them in the end either, they're only A4 in size so nothing special

Plus I'm holding out seeing it for a second time until the Blu-ray

Ah, thought they would be bigger than A4. Not too upset about missing out on them as I doubt I'd be allowed to have them on show anyway.

Man... that is an incredible set!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Hope you'll be ok with me as I edited your post a little bit to showcase the full set in all its Glory!!!!
If not, sorry bud, lmk, I'll revert it back how you done it.

Cheers mate

Yeah that’s fine. Looks better that way tbh

I didn't bother with them in the end either, they're only A4 in size so nothing special

Plus I'm holding out seeing it for a second time until the Blu-ray

They are still cool for free though. I’m happier they are smaller otherwise it’s 5 posters taking far too much room

My only complaint is the quality of paper/ card could of been better but for free I wasn’t expecting amazing finishes

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18

Full lineup:
View attachment 373777

You're lucky. I went to mine on the date they said they were giving them out and they turned around to me by saying it was 1) Only for IMAX viewings and 2) Couldn't give them out until the weekend

I was at a ODEON Gallery showing aswel so you'd think by default and spending more money then normal they'd have just given us both of them.

Anyway me and my friend were coming out and I noticed behind the glass window the poster for the week they were giving out were actually behind the desk, he lied to me so I just causally went behind the desk and got one but ended up picking two up of the same one. Might see if I can get the others cheap on Ebay or something.