Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
SKU: 6237320
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

77DD855E-C26C-44DE-97D7-39AA7BA7A3A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Best Buy exclusive?
Hopefully!

Giant sparkly oven mitt wouldn't be my choice for the front ... although OK for the back ... or even uncropped for the inside.

For people that don't like continuity ... "because the film is in a different mood to previous in the series" ... no need for the big "A" here ... by the same reasoning no need for solo Thor on the front of the BF THOR RAGNAROK steelbook :banghead:

Anyway back to the gauntlet: for fans of Thanos' mitt there's this Camino Audio 1:1 scale real copper 72 watt wireless Bluetooth speaker for a smidgeon under $4,100 (officially licenced by Marvel):-
EEJELE001200_8_640.jpg
EEJELE001200_4_640.jpg

EEJELE001200_5_640.jpg
EEJELE001200_6_640.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-27_17-22-51.png
    upload_2018-4-27_17-22-51.png
    864.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Agree ebossed rings and either spot or full gloss and I would be really happy. Just the A is understandable, I would be surprised if someone doesn't get a version of that. Is this art even final. Zavvi's is just a placeholder still unless I missed something, yes?

Agree ebossed rings and either spot or full gloss and I would be really happy. Just the A is understandable, I would be surprised if someone doesn't get a version of that. Is this art even final. Zavvi's is just a placeholder still unless I missed something, yes?
Yea zavvi is always a place holder until around 2 months before release usually

Isn't this just going to be an exclusive art for the J-Card and the steelbook itself will be the big 'A' logo (maybe with Avengers text title) ?

I'm sure that's probably more likely.
I don't think so. The corners of the mockup show where there steelbook corners are. And I don't think Best Buy has done a fullslip for any of their releases.

this art is awful.. definitely hoping for something better for the best Avengers film to date.
Hopefully other regions get something better and I can swap out the discs

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
A title somewhere on the front would have been nice. Seems to be a trend though. Black Panther Best buy also has no title on the front :( Hopefully just a temporary thing.

I would buy this if the gauntlet or stones are embossed. I doubt that will happen with how they framed the image. I'm sure the premiums will be worth the wait.