USA
Release date: August 14, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
SKU: 6237320
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

77DD855E-C26C-44DE-97D7-39AA7BA7A3A6.jpeg

Last edited:
In terms of MCU/DCEU steelbooks I have coming or intend to pre-order...

Zavvi Infinity War
BB Infinity War (+ other editions no doubt)
Zavvi Black Panther,
Blufans Black Panther,
HMV Deadpool (+ other editions no doubt)
Blufans Infinity War,
Blufans Ragnarok (+ other editions no doubt)
Manta Justice League
HDzeta Justice League

Anything else I'm missing over the coming months... other than the bottom of my pockets??

In terms of MCU/DCEU steelbooks I have coming or intend to pre-order...

Zavvi Infinity War
BB Infinity War (+ other editions no doubt)
Zavvi Black Panther,
Blufans Black Panther,
HMV Deadpool (+ other editions no doubt)
Blufans Infinity War,
Blufans Ragnarok (+ other editions no doubt)
Manta Justice League
HDzeta Justice League

Anything else I'm missing over the coming months... other than the bottom of my pockets??

Been some rumblings about a Blufans Incredible Hulk sometime in the future, not sure if it's concrete yet though as all the recent posters in the thread seem to be getting the info from an outside page and not updating anything in thread; leading to basically many posts of "can't wait to see what this looks like!" on a long dead thread. Guessing something was said on their facebook or in a posting.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Been some rumblings about a Blufans Incredible Hulk sometime in the future, not sure if it's concrete yet though as all the recent posters in the thread seem to be getting the info from an outside page and not updating anything in thread; leading to basically many posts of "can't wait to see what this looks like!" on a long dead thread that still said Blufans Exclusive #30 or something in the header and such last time I looked.
I've posted in that thread lol. I'm on alert for that too :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Knucklehead211
I've posted in that thread lol. I'm on alert for that too :LOL:
was re announced the other day on the other site by kevin so i would say 99% goona happen

and also a new thread was stuck up on here and then powers that be merged a 2 year old thread with the new one hence the confusion that has been caused.
not the cleverest thing done imho the merging

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
I think the artwork looks really good! The Zavvi one will certainly be the same, but with the traditional slipcover (which is nice, as it sort of adds the title to the front). Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years bonus disc looks interesting too, hopefully it will have an extensive documentary about the MCU!

I think the artwork looks really good! The Zavvi one will certainly be the same, but with the traditional slipcover (which is nice, as it sort of adds the title to the front). Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years bonus disc looks interesting too, hopefully it will have an extensive documentary about the MCU!
I thought Zavvi's would be different to this? Likely that Zavvi's will be the giant 'A' design and this will be Thanos with gauntlet design... for the actual steelbook art!

I thought Zavvi's would be different to this? Likely that Zavvi's will be the giant 'A' design and this will be Thanos with gauntlet design... for the actual steelbook art!

I could be possible but what gives me pause is that Black Panther appears to be the same everywhere...

So why not Infinity War?

Don't get me wrong, would love a WEA USA exclusive. :thumbs:

• Thanks
I could be possible but what gives me pause is that Black Panther appears to be the same everywhere...

So why not Infinity War?

Don't get me wrong, would love a WEA USA exclusive. :thumbs:
I think the Zavvi exclusives have been the same ones as the Best Buy exclusives since Thor: The Dark World. There have been some slight differences with titles on the spines or the front covers, but for the most part, they've been the same. Can't really see this one being an exception.

I thought somebody said it was confirmed that the artwork for the steel was exclusive to best buy (thanos art) and that it would be different to elsewhere?
I genuinely think europe will have the 'giant A' art as the others before it.

There are conflicting opinions all the time alongside the mock ups so I don't know what to think.

I have a BB on pre-order thinking it will be different to Zavvi's.

I thought somebody said it was confirmed that the artwork for the steel was exclusive to best buy (thanos art) and that it would be different to elsewhere?

There are conflicting opinions all the time alongside the mock ups so I don't know what to think.

Often when marvel releases / threads are created, the official artwork is usually still pending. This was kind of different due to the fact that official artwork was released immediately. The confusion was that if the art would change as in many other titles but was quickly confirmed that this is the official artwork. Like @apsmith21 I think the releases worldwide are likely to see the same artwork even though there might be some variation in finishing. I wouldn't be too surprised that when Zavvi finally update to the final artwork, it is the same.

Often when marvel releases / threads are created, the official artwork is usually still pending. This was kind of different due to the fact that official artwork was released immediately. The confusion was that if the art would change as in many other titles but was quickly confirmed that this is the official artwork. Like @apsmith21 I think the releases worldwide are likely to see the same artwork even though there might be some variation in finishing. I wouldn't be too surprised that when Zavvi finally update to the final artwork, it is the same.

I wanted a giant A to match the others and then this one separate art lol. Darn it.

No, once again "exclusive to Best Buy" meant an Infinity War steelbook was only available in North America at Best Buy stores.

Reactions: howarmat
Inside art is boring and just done a winter soldier/ age of Ultron (with a strange collection of the characters who barely do anything - at least 3). Would of preferred a illustration of a scene like they did with Ragnarok and guardians vol 2 but I’m liking the rest. At least it has a ‘A’ on the back :LOL:

I’m confident the rest of the world will be the same just maybe differences in finish and spine title

I'd be pretty annoyed if the @zavvi one isn't the giant A poster artwork to match the other two...I mean why would they do this?

Oh well, I'll be waiting for the Blufans anyway but still it's silly decisions like that which kind of suck the fun out of this.

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek
I'd love to see the Avengers A logo on the front to keep with with last two, but maybe crumbling or broken. Thanos can chill on the back.
100% this BUT only if its the WWA.

we will have plenty of re-releases or premium steelbooks with alternate or varient artwork for those wanting more than a minimal A logo

IMO this needs to follow suit but I have a feeling this and Zavvi's will not be the A

Marc, @apsmith21 the great Zerox confirmed it in my IG post
View attachment 371521
oh jesus :(
hope this is a WEA for BB and Zavvi's ends up being WWA A logo... :ohno:

I'd be pretty annoyed if the @zavvi one isn't the giant A poster artwork to match the other two...I mean why would they do this?

Oh well, I'll be waiting for the Blufans anyway but still it's silly decisions like that which kind of suck the fun out of this.
agreed.

am aware am just repeating myself now but the WWA needs to be the A logo with an IW skin