mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 I'm going to try so hard NOT to watch it.
There really is no need for me to see anything else. I'm GOING to watch this movie opening night... why watch another trailer!? That just brings the risk of spoiling something.
@kaw I know right! :banghead: Considering how studios nowadays release so many spoilers in their trailers! :mad: I hate that sh*t! But knowing me, I'm gonna watch the trailer tomorrow! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@bloodsnake007 I'm going to try so hard NOT to watch it.
There really is no need for me to see anything else. I'm GOING to watch this movie opening night... why watch another trailer!? That just brings the risk of spoiling something.
I forbid myself to watch this too.

If you see Cineplex pre-ticketing, let me know ASAP ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
As I've said before I'm really disappointed that this close to the films release they're bothering with another trailer, I'd try to avoid watching it but given the Facebook groups I'm a member of and Instagram searches I follow it's going to be impossible :(

Just hope the new trailer just regurgitates the footage already seen and doesn't give us anything new (though that's unlikely isn't it)

Well here it is and yes of course I watched it and fecking hell it's going to be soooooo good :drool::drool:

Just booked my midnight screening tickets as well :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Man, it's taking me forever to pick my jaw back up off the floor. :OMG:

My thoughts:
1) The Spidey/Dr. Strange encounter was hilarious.
2) The Star-Lord/Iron Man was even funnier! :LOL::hilarious:
3) I like that Thor is hanging with Rocket and Groot.
4) Thanos shown in his battle armour! Much better!
5) I like that Gamora is catching the Avengers up on who Thanos is... but where's Nebula?
6) Still no scenes of Cap and Iron Man together...
7) I think I'm going to really like the partnership between Cap and Black Panther in this.
8) Banner with Black Widow = :sick::vomit:
9) No sight of Nick Fury. Also, I still wish this film would've tied the whole MCU together. The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Netflix heroes should've appeared... even if just for cameos.
10) CAP HOLDING BACK THANOS AND THE GAUNTLET!!! That pumped me up soooo much, but also scares me. I don't want Cap to fall. :dunno:
11) I still think Brie Larson/Captain Marvel is going to show up at the end and save the day.
I can't believe that Chris Pratt is starring in Avengers and Jurassic World back-to-back. Two billion dollar blockbusters in a row!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Man, it's taking me forever to pick my jaw back up off the floor. :OMG:

My thoughts:
1) The Spidey/Dr. Strange encounter was hilarious.
2) The Star-Lord/Iron Man was even funnier! :LOL::hilarious:
3) I like that Thor is hanging with Rocket and Groot.
4) Thanos shown in his battle armour! Much better!
5) I like that Gamora is catching the Avengers up on who Thanos is... but where's Nebula?
6) Still no scenes of Cap and Iron Man together...
7) I think I'm going to really like the partnership between Cap and Black Panther in this.
8) Banner with Black Widow = :sick::vomit:
9) No sight of Nick Fury. Also, I still wish this film would've tied the whole MCU together. The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Netflix heroes should've appeared... even if just for cameos.
10) CAP HOLDING BACK THANOS AND THE GAUNTLET!!! That pumped me up soooo much, but also scares me. I don't want Cap to fall. :dunno:
11) I still think Brie Larson/Captain Marvel is going to show up at the end and save the day.
I can't believe that Chris Pratt is starring in Avengers and Jurassic World back-to-back. Two billion dollar blockbusters in a row!
Added spoilers tags Ken as it's not everyone who would like to Watch this trailer.... been hard for me NOT to read your comments when adding those spoiler tags ;)

Once again, Ant-Man and Hawkeye are nowhere to be found on the marketing.... hum...
Oh yeah, I hadn't even noticed... but then the poster is already crowded enough IMO lol.

And just to explain why I edited my post... on closer inspection the heads don't look as bad as I first thought. Well, apart from Black Widow's and Iron Man's. o_O

Question for everyone who has watched the new trailer... do you feel like it spoiled any key moments in the film?

Its going to be really hard for me to avoid watching this... So on a sale of 1 to 10, How spoiler filled does the trailer seem? (10 being the worst, aka pulling a Castaway or Terminator Genisys)
Do you wish you hadn't watched it?
Thanks in advance!