mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for everyone who has watched the new trailer... do you feel like it spoiled any key moments in the film?

Its going to be really hard for me to avoid watching this... So on a sale of 1 to 10, How spoiler filled does the trailer seem? (10 being the worst, aka pulling a Castaway or Terminator Genisys)
Do you wish you hadn't watched it?
Thanks in advance!

I didn't think there was an spoilers in there. For me there were two really cool bits that maybe I'd have preferred to see in the film for the first time. You're probably going to see it at the cinema anyway so maybe don't bother.

Reactions: kaw
Once again, Ant-Man and Hawkeye are nowhere to be found on the marketing.... hum...

It's strange... Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renner are both in the film according to IMDb, but they're not even listed on the poster throughout the cast. (Very strange that an original Avenger has been completely left out of this)

Also strange... the cast list on the poster reveals that Peter Dinklage is in Infinity War.

Question for everyone who has watched the new trailer... do you feel like it spoiled any key moments in the film?

Its going to be really hard for me to avoid watching this... So on a sale of 1 to 10, How spoiler filled does the trailer seem? (10 being the worst, aka pulling a Castaway or Terminator Genisys)
Do you wish you hadn't watched it?
Thanks in advance!

It's not too bad, man. It shows scenes that could lead in certain directions, but it doesn't go into straight-up spoiler territory. There's two parts in the trailer that could tease the fate of two characters, but it's a tough call.

Errr..... Bye Bye DC

This trailer is amazing. Going to be the best action film and marvel film of the century

@tridon im loving all the points you mention too

Also

All the shards going into dr strange was intense. But cap stopping thanos was the one

New trailer is awesome, goosebumps all the time.....

....but guys, what projection will you choose for premiere? I have a options here in NL for IMAX, Dolby Cinema 3D or 4DX o_Oo_O what should I choose? I have experience only with IMAX so far. What is so special about Dolby Cinema anyway?

wasnt hyped after the first trailer, but now I am. great second trailer. the Captain America vs Thanos scene is epic, as few mentioned it before.

This made my day:

"The Last Shawarma" by artist Bosslogic
(love the details: Coulson, Ant-Man & Hawkeye... just don't understand what's Loki's arm doing? And where is Fury?)
View attachment 365056

Quality

Took me ages to find ant man and the wasp. Strange that Coulson and Hawkeye are on the screens

Just see these, thought I’d post them here but think they have something to do with Disney land.

B8B01F4A-4B20-408F-8176-CA1B6248C999.jpeg

661F031E-A34B-43A8-AE5C-95FF740EAABD.jpeg

317E80CA-39E2-49C1-A90B-0C54EF366932.jpeg

Obviously watching this in IMAX is a must... Here is a little video showing off how much more you'll see:

Even the colors look a little different.
Damn!!!! I almost watched the 2nd trailer by watching this!!! DAMN!!! :p