mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reports coming in from those as D23 who were shown footage from Infinity War...

A passed out Thor meets The Guardians of the Galaxy in space in #D23 footage
Tom Holland's arm hairs stand on end in INFINTY WAR footage so we officially have Spidey Sense!! #D23
CAP HAS A BEARD AND BLACK WIDOW IS A BLONDE. #InfinityWar #D23
Infinity War footage! Looks incredible. Thanos basically beating the **** out of everyone and ends with him pulling down a planet to throw!
INFINITY WAR FOOTAGE! SpiderMan Hurt "I'm sorry" Thanos punches Iron Man! Starlord fights Thanos! Cap has a beard! BlackWidow new hair! #D23
INFINITY WAR New Footage!! Thor hits the windshield of the @Guardians ship! They pick him up! Loki! Tesseract! #D23 #D23Expo

Sounds pretty epic, and I'm not even an Avengers fan!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Noodles
Oh sh*t

Has anyone seen the don cheadle and mark ruffalo interview for infinity war?

I can't work out if they are joking around, if they planned it then that's some of the best acting I've seen because both cheadle and ruffalos reactions are too real

Basically ruffalo gives away a huge spoiler but I can't imagine him actually doing it unless he was under the influence and don proper tries to shut him up and ruffalo seriously freaks out

I don't recommend watching it but I also do purely for the reactions

If it's true and you've seen the interview then here's my take. Also my take on who will bite the dust in Infinty war

I was actually thinking this before his spoiler slip up that anyone who dies in IW then dr strange could bring them back and reverse time like he does in his film. A wild but decent and dramatic ending to part 1 could be everyone dying like ruffalo mentioned but then the opening to part 2 could be dr strange rewinding time

I'm adamant by the end of both films vision, cap, stark and Thor will die and possibly hulk anyway leaving the winter soldier to take over from caps role as Sebastian Stan has apparently signed a 9 film deal!!!

Reactions: bobberino
Oh sorry. Yes I think I saw it... Is it where Ruffalo says something about how there will NEVER be a solo Hulk movie?

Nah it's about Infinty war

He gives away quite a big spoiler and the reaction from them both is priceless. Especially how sh*t scared they both seem after ruffalo lets it slip

At first I thought they were joking but I'm starting to think it's legit.

It is a big spoiler though but at the same time to someone who's into the mcu like yourself it shouldn't come as a surprise. They need big dramatic effect in Infinity war for it to work IMO plus if it is true there are ways around it with a certain character