mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
7WsyChQLEftFiDOVTGkv3hFpyyt.jpg

Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Tagline: An entire universe. Once and for all.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Florence Kasumba, Ethan Dizon, Tiffany Espensen, Michael James Shaw, Terry Notary, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Kerry Condon, Ross Marquand, Winston Duke, Jacob Batalon, Danai Gurira, Carrie Coon, Isabella Amara, Letitia Wright, Benicio del Toro, William Hurt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Aaron Lazar, Ameenah Kaplan, Monique Ganderton, Sean Gunn, Stan Lee, Michael Anthony Rogers, Stephen McFeely, Blair Jasin, Matthew Zuk, Olaniyan Thurmon, Robert Pralgo, Ariana Greenblatt, Kenneth Branagh, Juiceman Blaine, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Aidan Thionville, Harrison Costello, Alexander Sobel, Kenneth Branagh

Release: 2018-04-25

Runtime: 149

Plot: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

From IMDB
avengers3infinity.jpg
avengersinfinitywar_poster.jpg
10712440_974242179259002_1556844477022296155_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah it's about Infinty war

He gives away quite a big spoiler and the reaction from them both is priceless. Especially how sh*t scared they both seem after ruffalo lets it slip

At first I thought they were joking but I'm starting to think it's legit.

It is a big spoiler though but at the same time to someone who's into the mcu like yourself it shouldn't come as a surprise. They need big dramatic effect in Infinity war for it to work IMO plus if it is true there are ways around it with a certain character
There is no way it's legit. Mark was just trying to create more buzz about the movie as it needed it haha. It ways a taped interview, so there is no way Disney would let them air that, and apparently he has said it multiple interviews now, so its somewhat of a running joke.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
There is no way it's legit. Mark was just trying to create more buzz about the movie as it needed it haha. It ways a taped interview, so there is no way Disney would let them air that, and apparently he has said it multiple interviews now, so its somewhat of a running joke.

I did not know it was taped. Thought it might be live

Your right I've found another video where they are both being interviewed and he says it again.

Ya when i found it was taped i knew for sure. But they played it off well, great acting that was very believable.

Yeah this is what I thought. There acting was very human of them. Not like they would in a film. Don seamed well p*ssed off and ruffalo genuinely looked scared lol

Yeah now you mention its taped I now know for sure because I know what Disney are like but I'm still expecting what he said to be true on some level

• Thanks
Reactions: jeffster15
This, Thor 3 and the last Jedi are the films I'm most excited about

I keep seeing bits of the Comic-Con footage being shown on Instagram! :OMG: Can't wait to see an official HD version of the trailer! :drool:
Come on Marvel, release it to the public! :hungry: :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm sure I saw a blue/purple one for Black Panther on social media last night, but I can't seem to find it now... maybe I dreamt it lol.

EDIT - It's not what I remember seeing, but I just came across this one...

View attachment 323691
It's cool, not their best though.
I personally like the recent Justice League poster much more though.
This ones kinda tacky and stuck together imo, all it's going for it is the fact its cool haha

Seems so strange to me seeing GOTG with the Avengers... I never really see GOTG as Marvel characters, as they're so different to anything else in the Marvel universe IMO. The trailer looks great from what I could see, but I still worry that they're trying to cram way too much in there... I suppose time will tell though.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I'm sure I saw a blue/purple one for Black Panther on social media last night, but I can't seem to find it now... maybe I dreamt it lol.

EDIT - It's not what I remember seeing, but I just came across this one...

View attachment 323691

I don't like caps face on that

Loving cap with a beard! And teenage groot looks so cool

Blonde Black Widow, Bearded Cap, the Guardians, and Spidey?! :woot: HOT DAMN this is gonna be a kick ass film! :cool: :woot: :notworthy:
And is Groot a teenager now? That's awesome! :D

Now where's the trailer!!!???!!!??? :mad:
gimme-gimme-gif.gif

Yeah when I heard about the beard and blonde window I thought it sounded cool - as they are kinda on the run