kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Avengers: Infinity War [SPOILERS]
Release date:
TBA

I am putting these in a spoiler tag because they reveal a few MAJOR spoilers from the movie.

8qdlGCVlthoiA7Ie-fWqd4ExUi3iQc85-LTY_MAwa2M.jpg
display (1).jpg

- First look at Thor's new Hammer.
- Ironman has new Hulkbuster Armor.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I've not long started collecting pop vinyls (slowly as they come second to steelbooks) and I am only collecting MCU for now.

Just wondering if there is any info or likelihood relating to the infinity war pops coming to UK high street retailers?
Bare in mind I don't know the best shops to get them from other than Forbidden Planet, HMV and Zavvi (Amazon seem to have randoms at random prices) so if you know of any others or the best places online to purchase new and exclusive editions then any help appreciated.

Definitely going to get Iron Spider as yet to get a Spiderman. Just read that theres going to be a 10" Thanos so might try and get that if its priced reasonably at a uk retailer.

@Dazzler_31117 , ive only used Forbidden Planet or Amazon. Currently have an order with Zavvi for 3 new Walking Dead pops but release date keeps changing from original 26th Dec. Currently says Monday so hopefully might finally get them.

Other places to try our local shops. For example, when I live in Aylesbury, there CEX store sold a few pops but seen none in other stores. They also had a small comic shop which sold pops and there is another small comic shop here in Abingdon that sell a few. So if you have a nearby Comic shop, try them :)

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
More Spoiler Filled Pops incoming:
stonekeeper.jpg targetironspider.jpg walmartcaptameria.jpghulkhulkbustergamestop.jpg

ok... well that last one isn't really a spoiler because it didn't happen in the movie.
Which makes it really odd.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I do have about 20 pop's of various types(few deadpools, rockets, groots, stitch, gizmo, care bear, diva) but this is the first 'set' I really wouldnt mind completing.

I have Thanos and Iron Man so far but no sure how I can get the rest(like others, steelbooks come first)

More Spoiler Filled Pops incoming:
View attachment 372337 View attachment 372338 View attachment 372339View attachment 372336

ok... well that last one isn't really a spoiler because it didn't happen in the movie.
Which makes it really odd.
I REALLY want that HB one