Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From Wild Mind Collectibles
wildmind.jpg

Where/How to buy?:
The only problem with these is that they only sell on EBAY. This is where I got my Iron Man helmet. That means that the price isn't fixed. The only seller I've seen is Santinomiguel. Fast shipping with tracking.

Quality:
This AIN'T a Sideshow or eFX. This is well made for a correct ok. It's NOT perfect, there are little scuff and some tiny spots BUT if you're like me and display it in a showcase, you won't even notice.

Iron Man Helmet, Life Size lifesize 1:1 Replica Statue Prop:
Wild Mind Collectibles is proud to present this one of a kind replica of "Iron Man's Helmet". Based from the helmet used from the latest movie, this helmet is AWESOME! It is made of resin, painted "AUTO FINISH". The faceplate does not open up, but it can be worn. The stand is included in this auction. Please check out my other items. Complete the TRINITY SET! This a great addition to your COLLECTION.
* It's made of fiber-resin, so it's guaranteed to be Super-tough and Super-strong! This won't break easily.
* Every item is skillfully and carefully painted. Meticulously checked! Satisfaction is guaranteed!
* Painted with high quality acrylic paint & top coated. Gloss top coat is used for BEST QUALITY & BEST APPEARANCE.

Captain America Replica Shield, Life Size lifesize 1:1:
Wild Mind Collectibles is proud to present this one of a kind replica of "Captain America's Shield".
Based from the shield used from the latest movie, this shield is AWESOME!
Details of the front is uncanny. Accurate from the movie. It has a diameter of 27 inches.
At the back, there are two "adjustable leather straps" with metal buckles to fit anyone who uses/wears it.

This will come with a Certificat of Authenticity. The serial number is there.
* It's made of fiber-resin, so it's guaranteed to be Super-tough and Super-strong! This won't break easily.
* Painted with high quality acrylic paint & top coated. Gloss top coat is used for BEST QUALITY & BEST APPEARANCE. Meticulously checked! Satisfaction is guaranteed!

Mjolnir; Thor's Hammer, Life Size lifesize 1:1 Replica Statue Prop:
Wild Mind Collectibles is proud to present this one of a kind replica of "Mjolnir, Thor's Hammer".
Based from the hammer used from the latest movie, this hammer is AWESOME! Details are exactly like it was in the movie.
Size is also the same with the movie. The head of the hammer is made of resin.
The handle is made of wood, painted silver and wrapped with leather.

HAMMER MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHT:
The head of the hammer measures approximately 9” x 5” x 5”

The handle is around 11” long (not including the leather loop at the bottom).
Weight is approximately 1kilo, for an additional $25.00, we can make it heavier for you, around 3.5kilos, but shipping will be $95.00, not $70.00

* Every item is skillfully and carefully hand painted and assembled per piece. Meticulously checked! Satisfaction is guaranteed!
* Painted with high quality acrylic paint & top coated. Semi-gloss top coat is used for BEST QUALITY & BEST APPEARANCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man.

Attachments

• ironman01.jpg
    ironman01.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 209
  • ironman02.jpg
    ironman02.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 215
  • ironman03.jpg
    ironman03.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 206