May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 10, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6073208_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's fair but why don't just give the better art for better edition? isn't that more logical?

First let me say right off that I don't know anything about "art" so I don't have an answer for that other than to say that the people who create the "art" for steelbooks probably think that is the better art. Too much drawing these days and not enough actual actor's photos as far as I'm concerned.

But it could also be that most steelbooks these days for new release movies are for comic book movies or action or sci-fi movies that call for "creativity"

Anyway of course when it comes to "art" people can debate art until the end of the world.

But I'm really hoping that doesn't happen here :LOL:

I think the answer is likely more simple.

Edger Wright likes SteelBooks ... Edgar Wright's very own brother did the art on the front of that SteelBook and it was used all around the set when making the film.

Rory Kurtz art was amazing and had to be used ... so thus it was .... but maybe one day much later when the rereleases happen we'll get the Kurtz art on steel ... just not now.

I think the answer is likely more simple.

Edger Wright likes SteelBooks ... Edgar Wright's very own brother did the art on the front of that SteelBook and it was used all around the set when making the film.

Rory Kurtz art was amazing and had to be used ... so thus it was .... but maybe one day much later when the rereleases happen we'll get the Kurtz art on steel ... just not now.
I'm a huge Edgar Wrght fan, and hearing he likes Steelbooks makes me like him even more. A knowing his brother did the art is pretty cool.