Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
i know paul the price seems very steep but i just love the outer slipcase and i am bloody drawn in by that pretty unique. i wonder will novamedia kimchi or hdzeta do a release of this if they do ill def hold off for their release but no news as of yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
i know paul the price seems very steep but i just love the outer slipcase and i am bloody drawn in by that pretty unique. i wonder will novamedia kimchi or hdzeta do a release of this if they do ill def hold off for their release but no news as of yet.
I don't have a 4K TV or 4K Blu-ray player so I also have no need for 4K UHD disc

I would have preferred a choice and cheaper option of Blu-ray and Bonus Disc
Film Arena usually have 2-3 Slip editions but with this release was just the 1 all in edition

Steelbook is not WEA and it's very likely the artwork will show up on a slipcover be it the standard amaray or a later release from another premium retailer

I have purchased some releases that included a 4K UHD disc but these was WEA releases from Blufans and Hdzeta and that included shipping in the price

In my opinion Film Arena should have offered an E1 edition with just the Blu-ray and Bonus Disc and be normal price like other FAC releases

Thanks for the tracklist.

To be honest, for the premium price FA is charging I‘d expect a 5-disc set containing the UHD, Blu-ray, bonus disc and both soundtrack CDs. I don‘t see the appeal of this incomplete 13-track CD. Then it would‘ve been better to make it a 3-disc set and leave the soundtrack out of it.

The way it is now, if you want to listen to the soundtrack you still have to buy it separately after getting the FAC.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I didn't say it was the full OST but it's advertised as CD Soundtrack which most people would assume would be the OST for the price that they're charging rather than the shortened version with less than half the tracks.

sorry I didn't mean anything by it, just read fast... indeed it's not the Full OST as one would expect,
but I am wondering even as to why Sony is releasing this edition called ''Killer Tracks from..." ?
what is the reason behind this specific CD Release ? :dunno: @C.C. 95 maybe knows (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I think they will, imagine what price should that be on bay to make some profit with all those fees and stuff. It´s so overpriced already directly from FA even without shipping cost :hilarious:, but on the other hand people are crazy, one would be surprised what they can do only because of artwork from well-known artist :hilarious:......

....btw I wonder how many copies @blu-steel has ordered :hilarious::hilarious:
Didn't order this. Will get the Korean edition for much less. I already have the 4K edition coming so I will just swap out the discs in the Korean release.

sorry I didn't mean anything by it, just read fast... indeed it's not the Full OST as one would expect,
but I am wondering even as to why Sony is releasing this edition called ''Killer Tracks from..." ?
what is the reason behind this specific CD Release ? :dunno: @C.C. 95 maybe knows (n)

I don't know the reason, however 1 disc and 2 disc versions have been released many times of soundtracks over the years. I'm guessing for people who don't want to spend the money on a 2 disc set.
I'm talking about just buying CD's, not music included in blu-ray sets.

Just some examples off the top of my head:

Forrest Gump, the songs, not the score.
Andrew Lloyd Weber movies, such as Phantom, Evita...etc.
Even various Star Wars soundtracks.

Of course there have been many more over time.

Reactions: Actarus
Many films like this end up putting out TWO CDs. An Original Sountrack Disc with the score, and a separate second disc release that contains the Pop tunes used in the film.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus