Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
I absolutely adore this film but £70 shipped for FAC.... nope... nope, nope, nope.

For many members, collecting is not a rational game(or it becomes one of those impulsive purchase).
The Group Buy sold well and FA does not have any stock left for sell on their website.
This might be one of those release that members just gotta have, it's priced expensive but hey it's such a beautiful Package for this well deserved film :drool:

Last edited:
Reactions: davhyl
Let me fix this for you:
For many members, collecting is not a rational game(or it becomes one of those impulsive purchase).
The Group Buy sold well and FA does not have any stock left for sell on their website.
This might be one of those release that members just gotta have, it's priced expensive but hey it's such a beautiful Full Slip for this well deserved film :drool:
:naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
I don't mean this offensively but I think people get sucked into Steelbook collecting. £70 for this is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Let alone a single steelbook for Spiderman Homecoming is working out to be £35! As much as I love collecting steelbooks, in situations like this I feel I have more sense than money haha

EDIT: Each to their own though! Not knocking anyone :)

I just saw in store yesterday the Blu-ray Slipcover for Baby Driver and the Slip was very disappointing. It's simply a Glossy Slip with No other treatment and the Image is not as ''airy'' as the one on the FAC Slipcover. It is FILLED with Text, way too Busy and the image is zoomed in and Not as Classy as the FAC Image for the Front of the Fullslip.

Really Classy Slip from FAC (after seeing the slipcover for the Blu-ray really Happy I went for this edition huge Difference)
Huge difference in price too I bet. Can't really compare a generic Blu ray slip with one of these.

Huge difference in price too I bet. Can't really compare a generic Blu ray slip with one of these.

No indeed you cannot compare but we do get some really nicely done Amaray Slipcovers. I was just shocked when I saw the slip in store I just can't believe what they did to it. I collect Amaray Slipcovers as well, I would have grabbed one but it was so poorly done. After seeing the Slip In Store, it made me appreciate so much more the FAC Slip. Perfection it is(to me anyways).

• Thanks
Reactions: Skyler0620
No indeed you cannot compare but we do get some really nicely done Amaray Slipcovers. I was just shocked when I saw the slip in store I just can't believe what they did to it. I collect Amaray Slipcovers as well, I would have grabbed one but it was so poorly done. After seeing the Slip In Store, it made me appreciate so much more the FAC Slip. Perfection it is(to me anyways).

Oh come on...this is glorious! :)

Image.jpg Image (2).jpg

And then realize this steel incl soundtrack costs €30 shipped from bol.com so it means we pay €40 for that slip and ''goodies''....... still doesn't sound crazy?

And then realize this steel incl soundtrack costs €30 shipped from bol.com so it means we pay €40 for that slip and ''goodies''....... still doesn't sound crazy?

But it’s not an official FAC release and you are paying for the name of course.

If we start stripping anything down of course it’s always going to be cheaper. But that isn’t the point. You want it in FA, pay the price!

If not, I’m sure many others did as it is sold out at the moment.

The difference between you and actarus is he is a loyal fan and you stopped about half a year ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
The difference between you and actarus is he is a loyal fan and you stopped about half a year ago.
Is it a half year already? Thanks for checking that. But I still buy the movies I like, like this one. Doesn't change my mind regarding crazy prices though. I expect HDzeta to come up with something (realy) special for less than €70(!!!!!!!) for ONE movie ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187

30€ at bol.com but I'm sure it can be found cheaper in stores like mediamarkt, it might even be around the 20€ pricemark like all other new Sony releases

I actually like the spine on the BD slip. 4K slip is uglier and doesnt have the same spine. I will probably pick up the BD slip since i dont wanna pay 100 CAD for a slip with the same art.

I have had the slip in hands and believe me it's not comparable to the FAC Slip... of course it's not the same thing but as a Collector of Slipcover(as you are) I don't like the BD slip it's ''way too busy'' and everything seems crammed together, french title too Big :wtf: and the quality of the slip is Poor. We have some great slip, but this isn't one of them.

This BD Slip for this movie would have deserved a slip treatment as eOne does so well for us. They would surely have done the BD Slip Justice.

Last edited:
I have had the slip in hands and believe me it's not comparable to the FAC Slip... of course it's not the same thing but as a Collector of Slipcover(as you are) I don't like the BD slip it's ''way too busy'' and everything seems crammed together, french title too Big :wtf: and the quality of the slip is Poor. We have some great slip, but this isn't one of them.

This BD Slip for this movie would have deserved a slip treatment as eOne does so well for us. They would surely have done the BD Slip Justice.
I wouldn't dare compare our slip to the FAC; obviously FAC will turn out better. I was saying compared to our 4K slip, the BD slip has a better spine. :)
Yes, it is "really busy" in the front, but unfortunately, we dont have any alternatives in our country. And i certainly font wanna pay 100 CAD to import this package. May be i will make a custom slipcover? :naughty:;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus