Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
The slipcover is glorious but the Steelbook is a bit poor. It's disappointing they've used the same poster image a few times over. If you're going to produce a premium package the artwork needs to be varied.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
Yeah, terrible steelbook. This is the first FAC release that peaked my interest in a long while, is there any chance they might change the art, or does this never happen?

That steel art is disappointing, especially the out of turn yellow art variant which as far as I'm aware hasn't been used anywhere to market it(? not to mention he never in the film has 'over the head' phones?)
Still having said that I don't think I'd go premium on this title anyway as (and this has proved VERY controversial in the cinema where I work :censored:) I didn't enjoy the film anywhere near as much as I was hoping to and I've loved all of Edgar Wrights other stuff :dunno:
Probably change my opinion a bit on the rewatch...

Steelbook is very ugly. But that won't stop me from buying this. Top 3 film of the year so far. Absolutely wonderful film. And I will never see the steelbook inside. I'll either put this on my regular blu ray stand, and I'll only see the slip box spine...or I'll display it on my special shelves, and you'll just see the front of the slip box. Either way, I'll never have to look at the steelbook. So it's a total non-issue.

Yeah, terrible steelbook. This is the first FAC release that peaked my interest in a long while, is there any chance they might change the art, or does this never happen?

If memory serves me well, they only changed the art once and even then, it was for the Box ("one-click") for Logan. I don't recall any other changes. I think the chances are slim.

If memory serves me well, they only changed the art once and even then, it was for the Box ("one-click") for Logan. I don't recall any other changes. I think the chances are slim.

Its a WWA steel. They wont change the artwork. Honestly I dont have any issue with it. I get the epic lenti card and the awesome slip, I doubt most of you would open it.

So its fine to stay sealed and displayed. Must buy :D

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Raimi and C.C. 95
Film Arena Facebook

Dear collectors,

we are happy to announce BABY DRIVER edition toghether with RORY KURTZ who is the author of main artwork!

I would like to thank to all of you for positive energy you spread around the title that seems to be one the biggest surprises this year.

Special thanks to Aniv Das for his connections and linking us to Rory Kurtz official sites.

We believe you enjoy this edition to the maximum
1f642.png
:)
J.

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Rory Kurtz
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/rorykurtzillustration/?hc_ref=OTHER
Hot damn, the team over at Film Arena put together a fantastic DELUXE steelbook collectors set for Baby Driver. Blu Ray, soundtrack, lenticular graphics, promotional art, photo books, and on and on. Visit the link below to preorder, as the edition size is extremely limited.

http://tinyurl.com/facbabydriver

Last edited:
That steel art is disappointing, especially the out of turn yellow art variant which as far as I'm aware hasn't been used anywhere to market it(? not to mention he never in the film has 'over the head' phones?)
Still having said that I don't think I'd go premium on this title anyway as (and this has proved VERY controversial in the cinema where I work :censored:) I didn't enjoy the film anywhere near as much as I was hoping to and I've loved all of Edgar Wrights other stuff :dunno:
Probably change my opinion a bit on the rewatch...
The yellow artwork was done by Edgar's brother Oscar, and I think it was mostly used as like their on-set production logo for the film, so it was used on things like crew jackets and clapper boards and things.

Last edited:
Yes, he's done 4 prints for Mondo as far as I know. The Graduate, A Clockwork Orange, CA:The First Avenger and this total beauty:

Kurtz_Drive_FINAlforprint_18f84f91-410d-463d-b4ad-1d363ee336b8_1024x1024.jpg

Yep, Rory Kurtz and right now he's right up there with the best his Drive and Clockwork Orange pieces going for a pretty penny...

Thanks guys, really hope Mondo do this as a steel as part of their line!