Baby Driver [Australia]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: 1st November 2017
Purchase Link: JB HIFI
Price: $64.98
Note: 4k/Blu Ray/Bonus Disc. Alternative Artwork, Baby Driver Headphones and Artcards Exclusive to JB Hi-Fi

229244-L-LO.jpg 229243-L-LO.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
I wonder if this edition has been cancelled as no longer on website.
JB Have removed all Atomic Blonde editions, Kingsman Golden Circle Steel, IT Steel, War for Planet of the Apes Steel and both Baby Driver 4K editions. I'm not 100% sure but I think they've done this because of the current 20% off sale. I don't know why seen as the sale doesn't usually extend to preorders. I guess we'll find out on Monday after the sale ends if these items return to the site.

JB Have removed all Atomic Blonde editions, Kingsman Golden Circle Steel, IT Steel, War for Planet of the Apes Steel and both Baby Driver 4K editions. I'm not 100% sure but I think they've done this because of the current 20% off sale. I don't know why seen as the sale doesn't usually extend to preorders. I guess we'll find out on Monday after the sale ends if these items return to the site.

I wondered why i never seen a few other dont know why they would do this even if some where due out while promo was on or came in early they would still let you have it with discount.
Jb hifi are not doing themselves any favours by doing this and with amazon on the way they sure will want as much customers as possible.
I was eyeing up a cd out on 11th which i maybe wrong might be reduced over weekend and even thats been taken off unless they add it again if so what's the point.
In fact what was the point in taking some of these blu rays off first place, they just need to keep them as pre orders until promo over.

I wondered why i never seen a few other dont know why they would do this even if some where due out while promo was on or came in early they would still let you have it with discount.
Jb hifi are not doing themselves any favours by doing this and with amazon on the way they sure will want as much customers as possible.
I was eyeing up a cd out on 11th which i maybe wrong might be reduced over weekend and even thats been taken off unless they add it again if so what's the point.
In fact what was the point in taking some of these blu rays off first place, they just need to keep them as pre orders until promo over.
All the missing items are back live again now, Brian. So strange. Looks like this Baby Driver has dropped from $65 to $57. Nice.