Prices:
TBA
Notes:
Total Print : 1,700 copies
Fullslip Ediiton : 750 copies
Lenticular Edition : 950 copies

BDF4.jpg BDL4.jpg

Last edited:
I am not supporting this WWA fugly steelbooks covered with premium looking slips. :mad: It bothers me when they can get approval to use the better looking artwork as slips, but not for the steelbook itself..
Who said they got anything approved? lol

also the steelbook art was made by the Director's brother ..... so, that should answer a lot. ;)

@Wreck Will you be contacting the US buyers regarding shipping soon?
havent received anything yet .... so , no. But anytime I receive something i contact with in 3 days max and 99% of time same day or next day unless its those who typically hold to combine.

Reactions: dead000
Now I have the steel in hand it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. Not a patch on the U.K. steel though
And I can tell just by looking that the USA steel is nicer then this one. UK steels I've noticed most their "gloss" steels are not the best quality gloss ... i guess it has to do with higher cost to put down a white layer before the rest and then glossing. Cause a lot of times you can see through to that metal almost looks more like a sheen then anything else. The front on this one looks good and not sure on spot varnish or not but looks a lot like USA steel but the back is more in line with a lot of so called gloss UK steels. And despite a lot of blufans steels being great both GOTG steels feature that same look.

anywho..........

steels arrived yesterday.

• Thanks
Reactions: howarmat
Pics courtesy p_steelbook
DRe7hG_VwAAHQWd.jpg

Repeated image, yes, but so what! . . . as it should be so will it be . . . although ideal combo would be UK steelbook w/ Kimchi Fullslip . . .
DRe7hHAUEAAeVoT.jpg:large

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt