Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 22nd Mar 2018
Pre-order date: 25th Feb AM:10:00 -EST USA
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies

BS---Baby Driver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there still time to revise the artwork so that we get an empty space where Kevin Spacey is now?
Can the Kevin Spacey character card be thrown out and replaced with anyone or anything else from the movie?:watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Is there still time to revise the artwork so that we get an empty space where Kevin Spacey is now?
Can the Kevin Spacey character card be thrown out and replaced with anyone or anything else from the movie?:watch:

I mean, he's still part of the movie. Do you want them to cut out his scenes of the movie, too? Wouldn't be much of a movie left.

I get that we all abhor his actions, I certainly do, but this movie was fantastic and his acting was a big part of that. The movie stands on its own away from his personal life, just like Tom Cruise's movies do with his life.

Spacey's career is done. As it should be. But he was in this movie, he was a huge part of it, so there's no sense hiding it.

I mean, he's still part of the movie. Do you want them to cut out his scenes of the movie, too? Wouldn't be much of a movie left.

I get that we all abhor his actions, I certainly do, but this movie was fantastic and his acting was a big part of that. The movie stands on its own away from his personal life, just like Tom Cruise's movies do with his life.

Spacey's career is done. As it should be. But he was in this movie, he was a huge part of it, so there's no sense hiding it.
Oh, I suppose you're right.

I actually think the artwork on the slip is pretty cool. It's a nice looking package. It's a shame we don't have GB's for silver label releases anymore here.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
To remove Kevin Spacey from the artwork would be to deny that he was a part of this film. :cautious:

It is what it is. No reason to try to alter anything that would render it incongruent with the timeline of reality.

Film is art. If it was real, so many movies would be "disqualified". I actually find it incredibly ironic that the very hollywood that feeds the whole world with every manner of salacious behavior and moral free film is self destructing based on rather subjective ideals about (of all things) morality.

As for HDZeta's package display, I think it looks positively amazing. Artwork choices for the slipbox (front and back) and lenticular are spot on. :thumbs:

Five star designs here. I don't mind the yellow steelbook, and I really really like the art they chose for the loose lenti. I keep all my 'Zeta editions in those excellent steelbookcentral protective slipboxes so the loose lentis don't bother me. It's great they came out with a new size just for HDzeta releases, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I like Zeta's overall package but Kimchi's slips.. decisions decisions..too bad no one used the pink steelbook..

I really think this will the be the version to own of Baby Driver. I think that loose lenti will look awesome - and it has the best art on the back, too. Plus HDZeta's giant package makes it better, IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Filmarenas is the best but it’s way too expensive, kimchi’s slim Slip is off putting for the price and hdzetas is back to front lol but even backwards this is still my fav, unless Nova wants to join the game and actually get this release right I reckon it’s hdzeta for me