Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 22nd Mar 2018
Pre-order date: 25th Feb AM:10:00 -EST USA
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies

BS---Baby Driver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On the two highlighted parts of your post

1- while yes it's not great that comms from @cooey goes ignored as essentially HDZeta are ignoring a customer they don't actually owe this forum anything, in fact didn't I read the other day that other forums do actually have GB's for Silver Line titles? If that is the case then whichever forum that is are the ones that HDZeta have clearly choose to partner with so for HDN it's a case of you win some and you lose some I guess

Yup. I’m at the stage now where I have told HDZeta to not ask me for any help any more. Fed up of being ignored, and not being answered - it’s just rude. Not going to offer that help or advice to them any more.

HDZeta have ties elsewhere and it wouldn’t surprise me if we see them take away GBs from here altogether. There is another forum that hosts the Silver Label GBs, as well as a Facebook group.

Last edited:
facts, larson? facts?

incredible.

i’m going to sleep now.
way of lesser resistance...... :thumbs:

FACTS FOR BABY DRIVER HDZETA SILVER EDITION:
  • FIRST INFO AVAILABLE ON SPETEMBER 20
  • BEAUTYSHOTS LIVE AT NOVEMBER 14
  • I ENTERED GB AT SEPTEMBER 29
So no issues to get one if you really wanted one ;)
goodnight...... sleep well.....

2- I don't have a problem with people complaining what I do have a problem with is the self entitlement certain people have and how they behave like spoilt little children when they dont get what they want. I find that kind of behaviour offensive
Could not agree more :thumbs:

Please explain.... What do you think I don't know about all facts I just appointed?

Mate you seem to be very defensive over a brand that doesn’t care about its fans. You can’t admit their serious flaws. even admins are treated like rubbish by them and ignored.

It’s baffling....

Mate you seem to be very defensive over a brand that doesn’t care about its fans. You can’t admit their serious flaws. even admins are treated like rubbish by them and ignored.

It’s baffling....
I got one ordered because I wanted one.... Would you have other people tell you what to do when you run your own company? I don't (and I have an own company). And if you really (really) wanted one, you should've looked further- and tried harder than you did now....

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84

It’s baffling....

You'll find the "lack of info" here on HDN with Silver Label 500 runs....You'll need to go elsewhere...On social media for example if you really want to know when (with a better lead time) and how to source a copy

Sorry for everyone,i just come back to company from trip,im so busy for the work,please understand.
I see some members complaining about missing the pre-order time,we are very sorry.
Since chinese new year holidays,we are back to work at 23th,but my boss told me start the pre-order at 25th,we only have the 36hours to do that,my colleague update the info on HDN and Twitter immediately,we also hope more members get that info early,We know the time shortly are ready for pre-order,but we make the update on forum and Twitter at least.
We will give more times for next release,this time is due to the chinese new year holidays,sorry again.

Completely disagree with all of these posts.

HDZeta service is HORRIBLE lately. They don't even answer basic inquiries from the HDN Moderators. Their website is sometimes as bad as KimchiDVD/Novamedia in the old days. They give short notice on preorders to the steelbook community after having an active thread for MONTHS in advance. Then even after many many many collectors here express discontent with their service and attention, what do we hear from them.

HUH????????

What do we hear?

Effin crickets is what we hear.

I waited months for a chance to buy this edition, and missed it by a couple hours because of the very short notice. Ridiculous.

Also, I waited months for Wonder Woman, and spent about an hour trying to buy from their website after setting alarms, only to find it sold out and never even was able to see the product page.

I say again. I disagree with you guys harping on people here that complain about HDZeta's lack of attention to the very customers clamoring for their products.
Why such outrage against HDZETA? You have your copy secured...over at the other site...#25 on the list...since November. You waited months to order this edition but already had one ordered. You realize these are limited....right? Do you really need 2 copies? Really trying to understand the outrage.

Why such outrage against HDZETA? You have your copy secured...over at the other site...#25 on the list...since November. You waited months to order this edition but already had one ordered. You realize these are limited....right? Do you really need 2 copies? Really trying to understand the outrage.

Haha when using the same username on more than one forum backfires :D

Ohhhhhhhhhh.......... :naughty: The plot thickens......... :whistle:*Awaits @jimmyv's response* :giggle:
giphy.gif

:coffee:

Oh snap! That is too hilarious. The dude is freaking out because he didn't get a second copy of a super limited edition release. Great detective work, quite funny to see him busted like that! Who wants to bet he just wanted a second copy so he could sell it for profit? Where's the righteous indignation now?

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
Oh snap! That is too hilarious. The dude is freaking out because he didn't get a second copy of a super limited edition release. Great detective work, quite funny to see him busted like that! Who wants to bet he just wanted a second copy so he could sell it for profit? Where's the righteous indignation now?

usually its for a good friend or to keep one opened and one sealed *cough*

usually its for a good friend or to keep one opened and one sealed *cough*
Although I think that's quite unlikely, I suppose it could be true. Nonetheless, it's absolutely ridiculous to come on one site and weep and wail about how you "waited for months" to get this release, and then "missed out on it by a few hours" when in actuality you shored up your copy several months ago.