Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just turned up (website still says it's in the warehouse!) Good looking steel! Love me a bit of spot-glossing!
Gives me a bit of hope, I suppose. Account still says "order placed" for me. I got a reply from them yesterday, pretty quickly from when I contacted them (within a few hours) saying all orders placed up to 17th Nov have been posted and should arrive today or tomorrow. They didn't however say if my actual order had been shipped (created on 13th)

Have you managed to get another copy sorted @paulboland?

I'm still waiting for Zoom to reply to my email I sent on Friday
I also used contact us method yesterday and only got the auto reply we will contact you shortly

On a separate note
I'm now having issues with HMV I did a pre order today for justice league at the cheaper price of £22.99 order was completed fine but it's not showing up in my order history and I got no email confirmation of my order

I sent them a direct message on twitter and they re-sent the email of confirmation of my order but it's still not listed in my account under your orders which means I can't amend my order if required

Edit HMV all OK issue has been sorted

Zoom I'm still waiting on a reply :mad:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Received my copy from Amazon UK...shipped in the typical thin paper slip. Amazingly, there's no dents in it. I really don't know why they ship steelbooks in these things...so annoying.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Funashi
Zoom cancelled my order and refunded me
Same, sort of. I didn't receive an email saying they had canceled it, but it has disappeared off my recent orders but my paypal, pay after delivery, is still showing. Despite them saying all orders placed up to 17th have been shipped and all orders should be received by 21st... Mine never has. Only the 3rd time I'd ordered from them and the other 2 times were great, but from this experience alone, I will never order from them again.... unless it randomly turns up lol

Last edited:
Same, sort of. I didn't receive an email saying they had canceled it, but it has disappeared off my recent orders but my paypal, pay after delivery, is still showing. Despite them saying all orders placed up to 17th have been shipped and all orders should be received by 21st... Mine never has. Only the 3rd time I'd ordered from them and the other 2 times were great, but from this experience alone, I will never order from them again.... unless it randomly turns up lol

4 4K UHD orders of mine dispatched on 13/11/2017 are yet to be delivered and apparently these have been shipped by 1st class. The ones I purchased are still available for sale.

4 4K UHD orders of mine dispatched on 13/11/2017 are yet to be delivered and apparently these have been shipped by 1st class. The ones I purchased are still available for sale.
Just had a reply off zoom after contacting them:

We are regrettably contacting you to inform that we will be unable to supply your item, this is due to an issue with receiving stock from the manufacturer.
Unfortunately we have had to cancel this order from the system.

Mainly pee'd off that I had to contact them to find out why it had been cancelled, rather than them getting in contact and telling me.... but more importantly them telling me all orders had been shipped out, when obviously they hadn't. Wonder how many others got cancelled?? Annoying that some people are receiving 2nd copies for their damaged ones before I even get sent one. Guess I just won't use Zoom again.

Don’t wanna offer any false promises but despite them refunding and telling me they had none in stock, it arrived today!

They really screwed the pooch with this release. Half my orders were dented. At least they refunded me and let me keep them for free.

I also noticed it was up, I was browsing Zavvi's site, I only use them for a few releases, really wanted this one, the discount code works in the Blade thread.