Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People just bit of advice as the cost is same with each of them. Hmv are more reliable than the others. Zoom are good most of the time but zavvi are the most hit and miss company going

Artwork doesn't look all that and if there's 4 retailers i'll just wait for it to drop in prices before I purchase. Give it a few months it'll be 25% cheaper, at least.

Could look v. good if given the same top treatment as LEGEND with its embossed pistol and title:-
upload_2017-6-28_13-14-7.png
182740_large.jpg

That being said there's more interesting artwork out there but maybe unsurprising that the best image has been appropriated for the mass-market Amaray and soundtrack editions:-
182733_large.jpg
182734_large.jpg
DDUBgKeUwAAZ7fc.jpg
DDUBMZDUwAAAc0X.jpg
DDUBM0fUwAAtq-w.jpg

Could still do well on the back (sans text) -------------------------------------------------------------- or even inside:-
5uxpyqri.jpg
ofwj8dlw.jpg

There's always the traditional busy poster image which I don't think would be anybody's first choice for steelbook artwork but which could work well as a depth lenticular with clearly defined foreground, middleground and background:-
2idbotjx.jpg

P.S. For the creative there's still time to have a bash at the BABY DRIVER poster competition:-
Submissions Open June 12th 2017 - June 28th 2017
Time left: 10 HOURS 10 MINUTES
https://posterspy.com/creative-brief/baby-driver/

Last edited:
I'm surprised that so many people are pre-ordering this steel.

I cancelled my HMV and re ordered at zoom with the discount but depending on if this sells out from all retailers closer to release then I'll cancel and wait