Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi's "sold out" means nothing in this world anymore. It'll be back, if only briefly.
This been a shared print run between all UK retailers some retailers will sell out quicker than others
Each retailer is allocated a quantity from the print run and with Zavvi not using a live stock system on the website any orders customers cancelled will not be put back on the website as available stock until Zavvi manually add them back

Zavvi though will of course have customer cancellations and these will be put back available before or after release date

If this steelbook is selling very quickly you will likely see other retailers sell out just before or just after release date and be sign of a release selling well

So I guess it's not gonna be that yellow vomit?

That's good news, I don't mind that art and it's a million times better than the yellow art.

Yeah would of preferred the other poster but maybe that will be the back art

They never rectified those black dots at the end of the gun from the gif though :OMG: :bag:

That's on the original poster too. So it's not a design fault from the motion poster

Gloss on that pink would look lovely, especially with a gloss black gun too

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I assume this is the art from all retailers in the UK or is this art exclusive to HMV?

I'm glad I did didnt cancel my preorder now! I do like this red cover art but the yellow thing was disgusting! If it was going to be the yellow artwork I was gonna exchange my preorder when I picked it up for the 4K edition

• Helpful Post
Reactions: cg2729
what a relief it is not that yellow headphones one. I've been checking every other day to see if I need to cancel my pre-order if that was confirmed. the Kurtz art anywhere on this would be a huge bonus further

Fingers crossed the art has changed for the better. If so, reckon this will be UK exclusive as FA are advertising that rubbish yellow art for their steel?