Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Edgar Wright always brings something different, creative wise, in his films...

It's a shame the Steel will be trade wide and probably the same in different territories...

I hope Baby Driver does gangbusters and Marvel Studios let him have a second crack at a Marvel property.
I "liked" Antman but will always wonder how much better Edgar's vision might have been.

Edgar doesn't do PG 12 and I'm guessing Disney / Marvel wanted a "less creative" kinda movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
I hope Baby Driver does gangbusters and Marvel Studios let him have a second crack at a Marvel property.
I "liked" Antman but will always wonder how much better Edgar's vision might have been.

After the first Guardians movie, I've had this idea stuck in my head; Edgar Wright's Howard the Duck, with Danny DeVito as the voice of Howard.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
After the first Guardians movie, I've had this idea stuck in my head; Edgar Wright's Howard the Duck, with Danny DeVito as the voice of Howard.

Haha, I'd be all over that. Excellent choice with DeVito!

Saw this on Monday at a Odeon Screen Unseen showing. Very good car chases and equally as good soundtrack. I hoped for something more though.

Can't wait for this film and was checking out the soundtrack listing yesterday - epic

That will be a vinyl purchase for sure