AMAZON.CA $39.96 CAD
Best Buy.ca $42.99 CAD
ZeusOnline $41.52 CAD
Walmart $39.96 CAD

IMG_5237.JPG [/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
I remember ZeusOnline when La la land steelbook came out. Can't remember if it's a legit website or not. But looks like they still havent taken that La La Land page down.

Thanks for the tag @rj531 Have you bought from here before?

There seems to be a 4k Steelbook coming to Amazon Canada. No pics yet, so I assume not confirmed. Release date says November 17, 2017.

I am not sure if I am posting in the right place, or if I am supposed to be posting this. Let me know please!

Link to see the Amazon listing:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0756QKZ9W/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

I merged your thread here as it is a duplicate thread.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Rady
There seems to be a 4k Steelbook coming to Amazon Canada. No pics yet, so I assume not confirmed. Release date says November 17, 2017.

I am not sure if I am posting in the right place, or if I am supposed to be posting this. Let me know please!

Link to see the Amazon listing:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0756QKZ9W/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Yes I saw that on Amazon earlier today too.
Ridiculous price though. Perhaps with HMV now gone they might be releasing more steelbooks.
A month late seems odd though.

Still can't over the price...
BBY USA is $29.99 USD -> $37.50 CAD and here, it's $46.19 + tx = 53.50$...
Easily $10 CAD overpriced...

And on the other hand, there's the UK edition that isn't 4K, but £21 -> $35 CAD

To be fair I have to pay 10% tax on all Best Buy stuff in the states so your comparison is not valid with you just adding the tax for the CAD edition if you want to make a valid comparison.

To be fair I have to pay 10% tax on all Best Buy stuff in the states so your comparison is not valid with you just adding the tax for the CAD edition if you want to make a valid comparison.

BBY USA is $29.99 USD. 10% tax on that would be $3.00 USD.
Bringing the total to $32.99 USD. Which would be $40.69 Canadian.

In Ontario, Canada we have to pay 13% tax. So 13% tax on $46.19 CAD would be $6.00 which would bring the total to $52.19 in Ontario. Still a difference of $11.50 Canadian extra that we would have to pay for this if we were to buy it.

At $52.19 hat's even higher than the Wonder Woman 4K steelbook which came out to $50.84 which I believe was a new high for Canada for a New Release movie Steelbook.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 also came out to $50.84 but that included a 3D disc.

Amazon Canada rarely gets a steelbook for a movie because Best Buy Canada gets all of the new release exclusives.

But when Amazon carried the Mondo X "Ghost in the Shell" the price did drop before release day.
Best Buy Canada didn't carry it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing