Digibook Back to the Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy DigiBook (USA)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: October 20, 2015

Purchase Link
Amazon
Price $49.98

The Back to the Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy includes all 3 films on Blu-ray with Digital HD and an all-new bonus disc featuring over 2 hours of content—all in collectible digibook

91DH7giO-OL__SL1500_.jpg

Most of my Digibooks I got from Amazon USA all arrived in mint condition its steelbooks I don't like ordering from Amazon USA as its hit and miss if they arrive ok
So far all my Digibooks are perfect condition

Is it region free buddy (Back to the future)?

Note
This might now not be a Digibook but it might still be just not 100% at the moment

Amazon have updated the listing and it no longer mentions previous info of
30th Anniversary Trilogy includes all 3 films on Blu-ray with Digital HD and an all-new bonus disc featuring over 2 hours of content—all in collectible digibook

Its now an error I take with the listing as it just lists the details of the DVD Set even though its a Blu-ray Set but they have removed all mention what it had previously that is was in collectible digibook

Last edited:
Reactions: Lester
Debit Card has been charged
This DigiBook looks the best so far out of all the Back to the Future 30th Anniversary releases

The Flux Box Set is not as good as I was expecting to look
It's a bit of a letdown in my opinion and will wait for a big price drop before I get that
Its print run looks to be huge so you can be sure the price will drop at some stage

Only the French Flux Box set is the only one really that is limited

The embossing on the Digibook I like what I see