Back To The Future (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Available here http://movies-blu-ray.nl/index.php?..._&action=article&group_id=41&aid=2131&lang=EN

Actual additional pics from Bert:

btt1.jpg

btt2.jpg

btt5.jpg

Release date: August 15th 2012.

More info soon.....

Attachments

• btt3.jpg
    btt3.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 195
  • btt4.jpg
    btt4.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need them to release the other 2. I already have the 3 blu rays (currently in the G1 trilogy steelbook), so I'll just convert this into a 3 disc G2 and keep them all in that. The whole thing is one long movie anyway.

I must say looking at the highres artwork that I really like this steelbook. From my experience this might be the best steelbook out there of all DVD/Blu-ray BTTF steelbooks

I must say looking at the highres artwork that I really like this steelbook. From my experience this might be the best steelbook out there of all DVD/Blu-ray BTTF steelbooks

It certainly pushes the German 'Zurück zu der Zukunft' into a close second. ;)

I personally think the UK G1 DVD trilogy steel is nicer than the German ones.

It's definitely nicer than the German ones, but the rating logos brings it down.

I mean from what I can see on this steelbook the rating logos and alternative title all goes on the slip.

I'm not really bothered by the ratings logo on Dutch steels because there very small. Albeit they do need to get with the rest of the world though since they all know not to put ratings logos on steelbooks now. Although any printing on the steelbook needs to go next. I mean this type of printing is nothing compared to what the UK did with the Alien Quad.

All of Universal's upcoming UK steels are the horizontal ones, and those waves are already massive. There was also those 2 huge German Universal waves a few months ago, and nowhere near all of those have gotten UK releases.

I'd rather place an order and be certain of getting one, than wait for a UK release that might never exist.

It's universal... a uk version is definetly on the cards! mark my words :D

I think all of the BTTF Blu-ray steelbook releases will have the same artwork.

I mean we already have Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Czech.. is there any European country that wont get this release? :)