Back to the Future (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Reactions
44,787 1 0
I was worried that there would only be a trilogy Steelbook for these films so this is great news. I really hope these are of similar quality to the excellent releases for the Jurassic Park films.

Apr 6, 2013
Italy
Reactions
116 0 0
I'm sorry but i don't understand...there will be a individual release?

Sep 20, 2013
Vianen Noord Brabant
Reactions
965 0 0
Will this be a 30th anniversary remastered issue like Apollo 13?
I really hope so and please please Universal , make the discs with dutch subs, and oh yeah, with an embossed delorean on the front!!

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
Reactions
9,334 0 0
@chunk

I was not looking :angel: then You taged me I clicked it :banghead: . I am a weak willed Bad Bad ninja :facepalm: .

@HUBMUSWELL , @nefilim, @DADDYCOOL187 , @JackRegan ,@bigwednesday0, @bigfub , @Asopp @spass

LOOK UP GANG :drool: .
30th anniversary editions.. we just can't say no:rofl: I love the excitement i feel when something I really want gets announced. . I hope they're not lazy with the art, print quality and finish.. these have to be perfect, we've waited a long time:joy: these films are timeless to me, I love them now as much as I did when they were made.

The special edition has got new content (interviews etc).. so I will assume that these steelbook's will contain all the extras. Looking forward to the updates.:woot:

Sorry for the rambling. . I'm too happy right now:bag:

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
Reactions
9,334 0 0

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Reactions
9,925 0 0
@chunk

Ramble ALL you want normally me doing it :rofl: .

I only have the DVD's so see witch and what box set saves on space :drool:, can look naff :banghead: . Also with what wounders FA are doing :ohno: . Disisions disissions and I am poop at those :facepalm: .

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,938 1 0
I will be getting these
Trilogy Steelbook and the individual steelbooks

For those who are interested there is also a USA Digibook release thread created in Digibooks section

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Either or but why possibly both??