Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Back to the Future
Price: £14.99
Note: Limited to 3,000 copies

Part of the Back to the Future Trilogy set:
Part I | Part II | Part III

11151007-1194311460920693.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're perfect!!!!:notworthy::notworthy: :thumbs:we can imagine what 3 would be.. if you have time, could you do some back artworks for us to see?
I hope they use your mock ups:ohno:

Here is a mock up for Part 3, I think it would be cool to have the different license plates on the back or something? and Hill Valley town square at different time periods on the inside of each?

BTF 3.jpg

Here is a mock up for Part 3, I think it would be cool to have the different license plates on the back or something? and Hill Valley town square at different time periods on the inside of each?

View attachment 175350
Brilliant! thank you:notworthy::drool:
They will look great all lined up together on display:drool: hope they use your mock ups. I really like the licence plate idea and the different hill valley town square pic's for the inside would be awesome.. I hope they make them just like that.. if not the licence plates on the back they could always go with the 3 different Delorean's.. I will be so disappointed if they go for some weird unrelated new artwork.. we've all waited too long for them to mess it up

This is what they're using for the trilogy in the U.S.A flux capacitor box set (not a steelbook)
Screenshot_2015-07-17-21-51-43-1.png
it's very nice, and I like the still's/pics around the edges but it's not what I want to see on the steelbooks. They've got to use your awesome mock ups.. I will be holding my breath till the artwork is revealed lol

I can't understand a trilogy steel and individuals.

Also does anyone that loves back to the future and is willing to buy it (probably again) really only like 1 or 2 or 3??

Reactions: bd251
Please- Classic Drew Struzan artwork and NOT Mondo. Mondo will never be better than Drew Struzan. (I know it isn't Mondo- but I can't believe the chowderheads that would want that over the classic Struzan trilogy of posters. Movie posters don't get any better than that, people.)
And please make the Trilogy edition NOT a Jumbo. (Hey, if Game of Thrones can do it, why can't you?)

Here are a couple of mock ups I put together a long time ago but never posted, never got around to doing Part 3View attachment 175323

View attachment 175325

View attachment 175350
They'd be perfect! I've always loved the original poster art for these films... very iconic. I also agree about the license plates for back art. Hopefully the wait will have been worth it and they don't disappoint!

Those mock ups are PERFECT, I'd be dissapointed with anything less. The movie studios need to recognise that their biggest market for these movies is the mid 30-40s males who grew up with these movies, and the Drew Struzan one sheet artwork is a MUST.

I cannot stand the new pop art abstract style some recent releases have had, it cheapens the entire package. Big Trouble in Little China was perfect, totally spot on, as was They Live. Classics movie posters to represent a classic movie, they just give you that instant nostalgia.

I'm hoping Garbage Pail Kids the Movie, the Monster Squad and Masters of the Universe get the steelbook treatment with full Drew Struzan art also. Cheesey movies they may be, but the art is stunning and they're still a major part of my childhood I'd love to have in steel book form.

Those mock ups are PERFECT, I'd be dissapointed with anything less. The movie studios need to recognise that their biggest market for these movies is the mid 30-40s males who grew up with these movies, and the Drew Struzan one sheet artwork is a MUST.

I cannot stand the new pop art abstract style some recent releases have had, it cheapens the entire package. Big Trouble in Little China was perfect, totally spot on, as was They Live. Classics movie posters to represent a classic movie, they just give you that instant nostalgia.

I'm hoping Garbage Pail Kids the Movie, the Monster Squad and Masters of the Universe get the steelbook treatment with full Drew Struzan art also. Cheesey movies they may be, but the art is stunning and they're still a major part of my childhood I'd love to have in steel book form.

masters of the universe , wow that brings back memorys , id be all over that , why not bring out these movies u have said above , they have released cheesy movies on steel in the past .
as for back to the future , they may not get the lenti treatment like a nova/kimchi steel would or a number on the back but im sure looking forward to having these classics on steelbook , been too long in the making for me