Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Back to the Future
Price: £14.99
Note: Limited to 3,000 copies

Part of the Back to the Future Trilogy set:
Part I | Part II | Part III

11151007-1194311460920693.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, awaiting the artwork with great interest :) Movie posters will do or has to be good artwork.

As this is the 30th Anniversary of BBTF1, I hope to see remasters and new extras for the trilology. would be reason enough to upgrade on my digipack in some format, steel or other options.

I'm assuming we're going to get the Flux Capacitor trilogy? Hopefully not just a jumbo steel.

Would be really nice to see individual artwork reminiscent of the Japanese ones. They always looked the business.

@Snollygoster Just been back and had a quick shuftee - do like your artwork very much.;) :thumbs::thumbs:

Thinking about this again, they could satisfy all tastes if we had a deep full slip with Snollygoster art, to hold the flux capacitor that itself holds three individual slips Steels each having the poster art, and maybe the Japanese art on the steels themselves - Only they'd want £150 or more for that lot!
But then again, that would be the box set to end all box sets with the right extras.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Too much plain metal :vomit: My guess is the backs will have a lot of plain steel too... With one of those pathetic comic-strip style images on the back like these steelbooks:

X2 Steel.jpgShutter Island.jpg