Hero Complex Gallery Back to the Future By Drew Struzan

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Hero Complex Gallery is thrilled to offer one final release for 2017, a timed release for Drew Struzan's Back to the Future artwork, now being offered as screen prints for the very first time!

BTTF.png

At the outset, we knew we needed to make certain that any screen prints we produced would have to be the absolute best representations of Drew's original artwork to live up to the legendary status this poster has achieved over the past thirty plus years.

Working from scans of the original painting, it was paramount for us to achieve the top level of fidelity of detail, as well as color accuracy, so we worked directly with Drew to approve all color palette decisions before printing, then conducted multiple screen print tests to assure the best quality prints possible...and the results are simply breathtaking.

Seeing these prints in person is like seeing the artwork in a whole new light...the vibrancy of the color palette plays at the artwork's original brightness in these newly screen printed posters, making them come alive on the page. If you look at the image above you'll see the beautiful blues play in a way you've probably never seen before, and the vibrancy in person is even more than we could have hoped for....we hope you cherish them as much as we do.

Back to the Future 'One Sheet Version'
and
Back to the Future 'Art Print Version'

by Drew Struzan

Screen Print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered
Timed edition*

*Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold
starting 12/23/17 and ending at midnight 1/15/18

Posters - $135 ea.
Add-on Drew Struzan Signature - $50 ea.

Back to the Future 'One Sheet Version'
one.jpg

Back to the Future 'Art Print Version'
art.jpg

TIMED EDITION SALE FAQ

Q: How does a Timed Edition sale work?
A: IN A TIMED EDITION SALE, A POSTER OR POSTERS ARE PUT ON SALES FOR A PREDETERMINED AMOUNT OF TIME - IN THIS CASE FROM DECEMBER 23RD UNTIL 11:59PM PACIFIC TIME ON JANUARY 15TH, 2018. HOWEVER MANY POSTERS SELL IN THAT TIME PERIOD WILL DICTATE THE EDITION SIZE. IF WE ONLY SELL 50 COPIES, THE EDITION WILL BE HAND-NUMBERED OUT OF 50. IF WE SELL 5,000, THE EDITION WILL BE HAND-NUMBERED OUT OF 5,000, AND SO ON. WE'LL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE EDITION SIZE AFTER THE SALE CLOSES.

Q: How many posters can I purchase?
A: BECAUSE THESE ARE TIMED EDITIONS, THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY POSTERS YOU CAN BUY.

Q: Can I combine this order with my other poster orders?
A: NO....BECAUSE OF THE VALUE OF THESE POSTERS WE WILL NOT BE COMBINING ANY ORDERS TOGETHER TO HELP PREVENT AGAINST POTENTIAL DAMAGE.

Q: Will Drew sign my poster, and if so, how much is it?
A: IN ORDER TO ALLOW FOR THE MOST OPTIONS POSSIBLE AND TO ALLOW AFFORDABLE OPTIONS FOR ALL BUDGETS, WE ARE OFFERING DREW STRUZAN SIGNATURES SEPARATELY FROM THE POSTERS THEMSELVES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ADD DREW'S SIGNATURE TO YOUR POSTER WHEN PURCHASING, IT WILL COST AN ADDITIONAL $50.

Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: YES, WE DO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, POSTAGE RATES ARE AUTO-CALCULATED DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE.

Q: I live in Los Angeles, will you offer Gallery Pick-ups for this timed edition?
A: YES, WE WILL BE ABLE TO OFFER LOCAL PICKUP THIS TIME, PLEASE USE COUPON CODE #LOCALPICKUP WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER.

Q: When will these posters ship?
A: THESE POSTERS WILL SHIP IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018. AFTER THE HOLIDAYS AND ONCE WE KNOW HOW MANY POSTERS WILL NEED TO BE PRINTED AND SHIPPED, WE SHOULD HAVE A MORE ACCURATE SHIPPING ESTIMATE.

Q: In the weeks since I ordered this poster I have moved / gone on holiday, can I change my shipping address?
A: YES, PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY AT [email protected] AND WE'LL MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS! NOTE: WE WILL NOT UPDATE ADDRESSES TO SHIP THE POSTER TO A THIRD PARTY.

Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITIES OF ARRANGING PRINTING AND SIGNATURES ON THIS POSTER SALE, ALL POSTER SALES MUST BE FINAL, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

Last edited: