Back to the Future Part II (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Tacozilla

Premium Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Liverpool (UK)
Reactions
7,615 0 0
I wonder if amazon.de will be getting these, I would have assumed so due to the other recent universal releases

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Shame they didn't even attempt something cool with the artwork

Mar 31, 2013
Reactions
1,101 0 0
In hand I'm betting it will contrast beautifully with the colors.
I hope you're right:thumbs: and maybe a debossed title
Looking at the picture id say the grey/silver will be a border and the picture of Marty and doc will be debossed leaving the title embossed

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
Reactions
9,334 0 0
Looking at the picture id say the grey/silver will be a border and the picture of Marty and doc will be debossed leaving the title embossed
I thought that myself but then thought, if that is the case then is gonna look even more weird as the normal embossed border is more narrow than the size of these silver bars.. I hope whatever way they go with it, it will enhance the look rather than be another hindrance to the overall steelbook.. untill I have this in hand I have no idea if I will be more disappointed or happily surprised that these turn out better than expected.. whatever the outcome I will always wish they used the full artwork but maybe the back and inside will save them (a little).. I think there will be some more bare metal on the back though, because in the picture you can see that the rim of the steelbook is silver but this could change once the whole arkwork is seen. . This is all speculation and I'm hoping that there is some positive things revealed with the artwork.. although there have been some releases where we're unaware of back/inside art, finish and embossing until it lands on the doorstep:confused::ohno:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,175 0 0
I thought that myself but then thought, if that is the case then is gonna look even more weird as the normal embossed border is more narrow than the size of these silver bars.. I hope whatever way they go with it, it will enhance the look rather than be another hindrance to the overall steelbook.. untill I have this in hand I have no idea if I will be more disappointed or happily surprised that these turn out better than expected.. whatever the outcome I will always wish they used the full artwork but maybe the back and inside will save them (a little).. I think there will be some more bare metal on the back though, because in the picture you can see that the rim of the steelbook is silver but this could change once the whole arkwork is seen. . This is all speculation and I'm hoping that there is some positive things revealed with the artwork.. although there have been some releases where we're unaware of back/inside art, finish and embossing until it lands on the doorstep:confused::ohno:
NO B&W INSIDE!!!!! Pleeeeasseeeee!!!:ohno::LOL: