Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Back to the Future Trilogy
Price: £39.99
Note: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11151010-1764311460958208.jpg

backtothefuture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have cancelled all Zavvi back to the future Steelbook orders

I have kept only the Italy Steelbook and Target Steelbook and Canada flux box set and uk visual book orders

That's enough
If the Indvidual Steelbooks are still in stock and drop in price I will then made a decision and only if they look fantastic

Reactions: chunk
Hopefully it won't. There is no way they have only printed 1000 English copies though. Are there any steelbooks that have Italian text on? Most that I have seen on the site are in English (apart from the j-card)
I'm 99% sure I read somewhere on this forum that a member contacted Amazon.It and asked them would the title be in English and they were told it would.

How reliable this customer service rep was, I don't know. But every other foreign title has been updated (France, Germany) If Italy was to be the same I'm sure we'd have seen it by now.

I'm 99% sure I read somewhere on this forum that a member contacted Amazon.It and asked them would the title be in English and they were told it would.

How reliable this customer service rep was, I don't know. But every other foreign title has been updated (France, Germany) If Italy was to be the same I'm sure we'd have seen it by now.

Yep, I remember reading the same comment. I guess time will tell. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah, I commened that a few pages back. Amazon it told me that the text on the steelbook is the ame as on their product page. Hopefully it's true...
Amazon Italy cant say 100% what the artwork looks like until they have the actual stock at their warehouse
All they will do now until they get actual delivery is look at the image on the website and reply based on what they see

They cant do a physical check on a release until they have the item in stock

They only other way is Universal Italy provide updated artwork if its different

Reactions: Raimi
Isn't it possible that they checked with the distributor/supplier for confirmation?
amazon fulfilment centre
I have caught them out before asking to check details of a release and when actually released was different to the description on the website and the feedback I requested
The info they gave me was from amazon fulfilment centre so all they did was check the listing on the website and not the actual product because if they had actually checked the details of the release it would have been seen to be different

A lot of the time retailers don't know 100% for sure the details and artwork of a release until actual delivery as sometimes details are changed but not passed onto the retailer

If the french text has changed i can %100 gurantee the italy artwork will change to italian text, the rest of the italian BTTF blurays have the same text.

If my Italian order comes with Italian text on the front, then it will be going straight back as not as described. Amazon is great with this sort of thing. So not that much of a gamble.

Zavvi had to have shared the minimum 4k run with someone? So it could well be with Italian Amazon.