Price: £39.99
Note: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11151010-1764311460958208.jpg

backtothefuture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it have the 4th disc included?
Yes Target 30th Anniversary Trilogy steelbook includes 4 Discs
All the of 30th Anniversary Trilogy releases include the Bonus Disc Worldwide

The Zavvi individual steelbooks don't include the bonus disc only the trilogy releases include the bonus disc

Reactions: lights
Yes Target 30th Anniversary Trilogy steelbook includes 4 Discs
All the of 30th Anniversary Trilogy releases include the Bonus Disc Worldwide

The Zavvi individual steelbooks don't include the bonus disc only the trilogy releases include the bonus disc

Decisions ! Tempted by target, depends on price between that and .It one I suppose.

It's a strange one with the U.K , Japan, Italy, France (and others?) with the characters and no DeLorean anywhere to be seen on the covers and the U.S. and Canadian with a cut-in-half DeLorean and no characters on the covers.

Clearly a lot of thought has gone into the artwork for these trilogies to give us this difficult buying choice - a real dilemma ("A choice between two, or more, equally unappealing options) I'd say.

I'd have been happy with the 2010 Tin artwork for the front - and "30th Anniversary . . ." which I'd have preferred NOT to see on the spine as well - and the characters on the back . . but that's just me :)

Last edited:
Im tempted, but i already have the individuals on order. Im tempted just for the bonus disc, may just wait to see if the Italian steel is in English as its £20 cheaper.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash
Not a bad little package for GBP 37.99 - all 3 films and a bonus disc and limited to 1,000.

Finally ordered after missing out originally - and to think I've been price-watching this on the auction site for more than a few days where most of these U.K. editions are changing hands for GBP 45 and upwards - another lucky escape. Thank you Zavvi :thumbs:

Now to buy the individuals at the 'right' price :)