UK
Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Back to the Future Trilogy
Price: £39.99
Note: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11151010-1764311460958208.jpg

backtothefuture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So funny after we were just chatting about the films! Looking forward to these releases as i don't own them on any format, looking fkrward to seeing the artwork. You must be super excited for the flux capacitor SE

Been reading and talking about these films all day today.. I'm so excited I feel like a child hehe. English titles!!!awesome!!!:joy: I will assume these will be released in October as well, so it's going to be an expensive month with the flux capacitor too.. but it's worth it.. I'll start saving :greedy: hopefully they show it in the cinema's in the UK around the anniversary. You'll be happy you haven't spent out for past releases as these will be the ones to get with anniversary extras:thumbs:.. I kinda hope they don't add 30th anniversary to the title like with the Roger rabbit 25th anniversary steelbook. . Put it on the j card instead:ohno:

Reactions: Mark
Completely unnecessary, considering we already have a trilogy SteelBook. Sheer greed, pure and simple. The standard Amaray releases are a fiver each, and a box set usually retails for around £12-£15, yet I bet these will cost £16.99 each knowing Zavvi, despite the fact that we know SteelBooks are just as cheap to produce as Amaray cases. It's a very expensive way to collect all three films, and I'm guessing most people on here will already own the trilogy on Blu-Ray in one form or another at least once (if not twice or more), so do we really need another set?

I've just about given up buying SteelBooks but if the art on this is good then I may very well be tempted.
I'm in the same boat. Pretty much near giving up on steel, but BTTF is my all time fav trilogy and perhaps the only set of films left I feel the need to have steelbooks in my collection.

So please Zavvi/whoever, DON'T screw up the art. We have 3 fine and iconic posters for each film, that's a safe bet right?

is this a steelbook forum?
and this is 3 movies that most ninjas have been waiting for?
why all the moaning guys?
not sure what the steelbook world have to offer some of u guys?
just moan moan moan about releases , especially zavvi releases . really not sure what releases are going to make people happy on here ,
surly these are going to be popular in the steelbook world and zavvi get slatted all the time no matter what they release

Reactions: Flash and PKAVFC
is this a steelbook forum?
and this is 3 movies that most ninjas have been waiting for?
why all the moaning guys?
not sure what the steelbook world have to offer some of u guys?
just moan moan moan about releases , especially zavvi releases . really not sure what releases are going to make people happy on here ,
surly these are going to be popular in the steelbook world and zavvi get slatted all the time no matter what they release

I agree these are the films most people have been desperate for. I really hope they have awesome artwork and everyone that wants them is able to order them and scalpers don't lol but I'm guessing there won't be any restrictions on ordering.

Reactions: whysoserious?