Mondo Back to the Future - Trilogy OST (Box Set + Individual Releases)

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
I need all three individual sets in my life EEK!EEK!EEK!

Tacozilla

Premium Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Liverpool (UK)
Reactions
7,614 0 0
I will probably get just Back the Future I soundtrack as the art on that looks awesome and the other soundtracks arent as great (imo)

ValBro

The Nightcrawler
Premium Supporter
Sep 22, 2014
The Hague
Reactions
1,738 0 0
Oh no, this is gonna cost me a fortune in shipping cost :cry: The Individual ones look must better than the ones in the box set. Box set art isn't really awesome either..

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
Reactions
2,460 1 0
The box set will be limited to 2000 copies. LP 1&2 on yellow vinyl, LP 3&4 on pink vinyl, LP5&6 on brown vinyl.

Separate release will be open preorders, all on clear vinyl with blue spllater.

Full artwork:

Box Set

Separate releases

Tacozilla

Premium Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Liverpool (UK)
Reactions
7,614 0 0
The track listing for 2 and 3 have a few pieces of music I'd like to get them for, but overall I think I'm still going to get just bttf 1 to save myself a bit of money

Oct 8, 2014
Reactions
486 0 0
Bit low on funds at the moment so I opted for just the first film/record :)

Dec 15, 2014
PARIS - FRANCE
Reactions
200 0 0
I ordered mine, the shipping price was a little bit, just a little bit expensive, but I couldn't pass for this one....For me a must to have...Wait and see in 2016 for the "VERDICT"

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Reactions
31,813 1 0
The box set will be limited to 2000 copies. LP 1&2 on yellow vinyl, LP 3&4 on pink vinyl, LP5&6 on brown vinyl.

Separate release will be open preorders, all on clear vinyl with blue spllater.

Full artwork:

Box Set

Separate releases

They do look good :emb: you seen this ? @chunk @paulboland

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,932 1 0
They do look good :emb: you seen this ? @chunk @paulboland
I seen it a few weeks ago and I was interested but then I saw the price with shipping :LOL:

Box set is sold out already but you can order individual mondo vinyl but these have different artwork
Cash flow and timing of this release was wrong time for me

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
The individuals look absolutely amazing with Matt Taylors art :drool:
I've pre-ordered only BTTF 1. All three was too much for me :squint:

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
Reactions
9,334 0 0
Thanks @luke98 :notworthy::thumbs:

I can not believe I missed this box set:facepalm:
I would have bought those for sure

Does anyone know what they charge to ship to the uk? It says on the site that when you pre order they take the money straight away, but I couldn't find anything on shipping as I'm thinking about the single releases:happy:

Edit.. for 3 vinyls to the uk $36.99 shipping

Last edited:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,932 1 0
Thanks @luke98 :notworthy::thumbs:

I can not believe I missed this box set:facepalm:
I would have bought those for sure

Does anyone know what they charge to ship to the uk? It says on the site that when you pre order they take the money straight away, but I couldn't find anything on shipping as I'm thinking about the single releases:happy:

Edit.. for 3 vinyls to the uk $36.99 shipping
The Limited Box Set Shipping was a lot more than ordering the 3 individual Vinyls due to its weight that is why I passed on it
I can't remember exact cost but it was lot more than $36.99 the shipping cost for the Limited Box Set

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
Reactions
9,334 0 0
The Limited Box Set Shipping was a lot more than ordering the 3 individual Vinyls due to its weight that is why I passed on it
I can't remember exact cost but it was lot more than $36.99 the shipping cost for the Limited Box Set
Thats strange as there can't be much more weight in the extra outta packaging.. maybe it just made it go over to the next weight price and incurred a larger price tag. I had to put the 3 single editions through to paypal to see the postage cost.. £70.68 for the 3 vinyls and $36.55 postage, I think it came to around £96 total... then on release there would most likely be customs on top of that... so I decided to wait for now , even though it might go out of stock.. this month has been 'heavy:naughty::emb:' on my bank balance with all the bttf stuff etc.. so I'll think about it some more. Did you get your bttf book? I got mine a few days ago and I'm so happy I kept my order, it's such a great looking book .. looking forward to reading it.. and I'm really happy with the lenti photo..been wanting that for years:)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
39,932 1 0
Thats strange as there can't be much more weight in the extra outta packaging.. maybe it just made it go over to the next weight price and incurred a larger price tag. I had to put the 3 single editions through to paypal to see the postage cost.. £70.68 for the 3 vinyls and $36.55 postage, I think it came to around £96 total... then on release there would most likely be customs on top of that... so I decided to wait for now , even though it might go out of stock.. this month has been 'heavy:naughty::emb:' on my bank balance with all the bttf stuff etc.. so I'll think about it some more. Did you get your bttf book? I got mine a few days ago and I'm so happy I kept my order, it's such a great looking book .. looking forward to reading it.. and I'm really happy with the lenti photo..been wanting that for years:)
I'm still waiting on retailer to ship my bttf book should be in next 2 days

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0