Mondo Back to the Future - Trilogy OST (Box Set + Individual Releases)

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
Released: Early 2016 (Pre-order October 21st, 2015)
Purchase:
Trilogy Box Set (6xLP) - $105
BTTF (2xLP) - $35
BTTF II (2xLP) - $35
BTTF III (2xLP) - $35

Trilogy 6xLP Box Set:
1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Individual 2xLP:
6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the first film soundtrack, didn't realise that Mondo take the money when you place the order. Thought they'd charge on dispatch.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your overwhelming support regarding our Back to the Future soundtracks on vinyl! We are thrilled to be able to provide you with the soundtrack for a series of movies that are a cultural icon and very dear to us.

First the good news: both versions of Back to the Future Part II & III (Splatter Vinyl & Black Vinyl) will begin shipping next week on schedule. Additionally, black copies of Back to the Future Part I will begin shipping as well.

Sadly, due to a delay in manufacturing, all orders for and containing the colored versions of Back to the Future Part Iwill be delayed by a few weeks. Additionally, this also means the Back to the Future Trilogy Box Set is delayed as well. We hope to begin shipping both of these mid-to-late March. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and support! We always do our best to estimate arrival time for products and in this case, the delay was unexpected. Our goal is to ship all records out as fast as possible when they arrive to minimize any further wait.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!

Best,

MONDO

Cheers for the tag
Very cool art and they come out the day after my birthday.
seem a lot more expensive than the US versions though

Reactions: dan8885
Cheers for the tag
Very cool art and they come out the day after my birthday.
seem a lot more expensive than the US versions though

Yes they are. I would pay for all three 127 EUR shipped from Mondo and 142 EUR shipped from Amazon UK.
But maybe they're sold out with Mondo till June and someone don't got the funds right now so he could easily get them for a little bit more from Amazon. Or for UK citiziens without a CC. At least it's good to see another option.

I ordered only Part 1 with "Electric Blue Splatter" color from Mondo. Maybe I'll pick 2 & 3 later up from Mondo or Amazon...

Reactions: Flloydo
Thats strange as there can't be much more weight in the extra outta packaging.. maybe it just made it go over to the next weight price and incurred a larger price tag. I had to put the 3 single editions through to paypal to see the postage cost.. £70.68 for the 3 vinyls and $36.55 postage, I think it came to around £96 total... then on release there would most likely be customs on top of that... so I decided to wait for now , even though it might go out of stock.. this month has been 'heavy:naughty::emb:' on my bank balance with all the bttf stuff etc.. so I'll think about it some more. Did you get your bttf book? I got mine a few days ago and I'm so happy I kept my order, it's such a great looking book .. looking forward to reading it.. and I'm really happy with the lenti photo..been wanting that for years:)

Louise, just a heads up, Mondo reduced recently their international shipping cost. It's now, for me to Germany, 12 USD instead of 35 USD. Three Vinyl are 15 USD.
Maybe this helps you too! All three individual releases are still available in black and in clear with electric blue splatter :thumbs:

wJbsv2.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Louise, just a heads up, Mondo reduced recently their international shipping cost. It's now, for me to Germany, 12 USD instead of 35 USD. Three Vinyl are 15 USD.
Maybe this helps you too! All three individual releases are still available in black and in clear with electric blue splatter :thumbs:

wJbsv2.gif
Lol.. love the gif:joy:

Thanks for the heads up:notworthy: I really appreciate it :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:
Sadly low on cash, but it's good to know for future reference :D just had another look at the individual ones.. still loving the artworks for each of them:drool:

• Thanks
Lol.. love the gif:joy:

Thanks for the heads up:notworthy: I really appreciate it :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:
Sadly low on cash, but it's good to know for future reference :D just had another look at the individual ones.. still loving the artworks for each of them:drool:

You're very welcome :thumbs: Shipping is also the same for Prints if theres something what cross your way :oohyeah:

giphy.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
hi, does anyone know if the amazon uk versions are black vinyl or coloured?

(from my searches, it appears that all Mondo releases that make their way to the UK are the black vinyl versions, but happy to be proved wrong!)

hi, does anyone know if the amazon uk versions are black vinyl or coloured?

(from my searches, it appears that all Mondo releases that make their way to the UK are the black vinyl versions, but happy to be proved wrong!)
Except for Home Alone, yes all International Mondo releases are black