Mondo Back to the Future - Trilogy OST (Box Set + Individual Releases)

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
Released: Early 2016 (Pre-order October 21st, 2015)
Purchase:
Trilogy Box Set (6xLP) - $105
BTTF (2xLP) - $35
BTTF II (2xLP) - $35
BTTF III (2xLP) - $35

Trilogy 6xLP Box Set:
1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Individual 2xLP:
6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, this is gonna cost me a fortune in shipping cost :cry: The Individual ones look must better than the ones in the box set. Box set art isn't really awesome either..

The box set will be limited to 2000 copies. LP 1&2 on yellow vinyl, LP 3&4 on pink vinyl, LP5&6 on brown vinyl.

Separate release will be open preorders, all on clear vinyl with blue spllater.

Full artwork:

Box Set
BTTF1_DKNG_web_1024x1024.jpg

DKNG_GATEFOLD_BTTF1_1024x1024.jpg

DKNG_BACK_BTTF1_1024x1024.jpg

BTTF2_DKNG_web_1024x1024.jpg

DKNG_GATEFOLD_BTTF2_cropped_1024x1024.jpg

DKNG_BACK_BTTF2_1024x1024.jpg

BTTF3_DKNG_web_1024x1024.jpg

DKNG_GATEFOLD_BTTF3_cropped_1024x1024.jpg

DKNG_BACK_BTTF3_1024x1024.jpg

Separate releases
TAYLOR_DISCS_BTTF1_1024x1024.jpg

TAYLOR_GATEFOLD_BTTF1_cropped_1024x1024.jpg

TAYLOR_BACK_BTTF1_1024x1024.jpg

TAYLOR_DISC_BTTF2_1024x1024.jpg

TAYLOR_GATEFOLD_BTTF2_Cropped_1024x1024.jpg

TAYLOR_BACK_BACK_1024x1024.jpg

TAYLOR_DISCS_BTTF3_1024x1024.jpg

TAYLOR_GATEFOLD_BTTF3_cropped_2f4524eb-96d4-4eb1-a2b8-86b41db477e6_1024x1024.jpg

TAYLOR_BACK_BTT3_1024x1024.jpg

The track listing for 2 and 3 have a few pieces of music I'd like to get them for, but overall I think I'm still going to get just bttf 1 to save myself a bit of money

I ordered mine, the shipping price was a little bit, just a little bit expensive, but I couldn't pass for this one....For me a must to have...Wait and see in 2016 for the "VERDICT"

Thanks @luke98 :notworthy::thumbs:

I can not believe I missed this box set:facepalm:
I would have bought those for sure

Does anyone know what they charge to ship to the uk? It says on the site that when you pre order they take the money straight away, but I couldn't find anything on shipping as I'm thinking about the single releases:happy:

Edit.. for 3 vinyls to the uk $36.99 shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885 and luke98
Thanks @luke98 :notworthy::thumbs:

I can not believe I missed this box set:facepalm:
I would have bought those for sure

Does anyone know what they charge to ship to the uk? It says on the site that when you pre order they take the money straight away, but I couldn't find anything on shipping as I'm thinking about the single releases:happy:

Edit.. for 3 vinyls to the uk $36.99 shipping
The Limited Box Set Shipping was a lot more than ordering the 3 individual Vinyls due to its weight that is why I passed on it
I can't remember exact cost but it was lot more than $36.99 the shipping cost for the Limited Box Set

• Informative
Reactions: chunk and luke98
The Limited Box Set Shipping was a lot more than ordering the 3 individual Vinyls due to its weight that is why I passed on it
I can't remember exact cost but it was lot more than $36.99 the shipping cost for the Limited Box Set

Thats strange as there can't be much more weight in the extra outta packaging.. maybe it just made it go over to the next weight price and incurred a larger price tag. I had to put the 3 single editions through to paypal to see the postage cost.. £70.68 for the 3 vinyls and $36.55 postage, I think it came to around £96 total... then on release there would most likely be customs on top of that... so I decided to wait for now , even though it might go out of stock.. this month has been 'heavy:naughty::emb:' on my bank balance with all the bttf stuff etc.. so I'll think about it some more. Did you get your bttf book? I got mine a few days ago and I'm so happy I kept my order, it's such a great looking book .. looking forward to reading it.. and I'm really happy with the lenti photo..been wanting that for years:)

Thats strange as there can't be much more weight in the extra outta packaging.. maybe it just made it go over to the next weight price and incurred a larger price tag. I had to put the 3 single editions through to paypal to see the postage cost.. £70.68 for the 3 vinyls and $36.55 postage, I think it came to around £96 total... then on release there would most likely be customs on top of that... so I decided to wait for now , even though it might go out of stock.. this month has been 'heavy:naughty::emb:' on my bank balance with all the bttf stuff etc.. so I'll think about it some more. Did you get your bttf book? I got mine a few days ago and I'm so happy I kept my order, it's such a great looking book .. looking forward to reading it.. and I'm really happy with the lenti photo..been wanting that for years:)
I'm still waiting on retailer to ship my bttf book should be in next 2 days

Reactions: chunk