Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: January 25, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

11211813-7084348772561340.jpg

11211813-1534348772700831.jpg 11211813-1474348772755266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! This looks really nice!! I'm new to getting steelbooks so is there a steelbook for the first Bad Boys thats easy to come by or are they all out of print? Would quite like both!

Wow!! This looks really nice!! I'm new to getting steelbooks so is there a steelbook for the first Bad Boys thats easy to come by or are they all out of print? Would quite like both!

Your options are ebay or the trade forums on hidefninja, it goes around £10 - £30 new and used, I would pay somewhere in the middle or less, at the moment some are selling it for the higher price because of the new release but stay patient and you should get it for a good price eventually.

Reactions: Si Michael
Received mine today and like everyone else, LOVE the overall finish and debossing was an unexpected bonus for sure! :woot: :notworthy:

Judging from pics, this offering from Zavvi for BB2 appears superior to Play's 1st... but I still want it nevertheless :whistle::rofl::p

Your options are ebay or the trade forums on hidefninja, it goes around £10 - £30 new and used, I would pay somewhere in the middle or less, at the moment some are selling it for the higher price because of the new release but stay patient and you should get it for a good price eventually.
Thank you. Thats an amazing help . I cant see that trade forum here. Do I need so many posts first?

Reactions: steelbobawny
Certainly a good-looking high quality steelbook and with a new disc inside :thumbs: - what's not to like ? (apart from the pre-order price which is the only thing I take issue with)
Much better looking than the 2012 "BB 1" steelbook release (IMO) which I'd say is now due for a re-mastered re-release in a suitable quality steel to match this very fine example.

Just shows that good steelbooks with excellent finish (and new discs) ARE still being produced and are available from Zavvi (and from other retailers) that are just as good and in many cases better than many from the past seven years.
Job well done to all concerned on this one.

EDIT 25/1/16:
RE: "BB" & "BB 2" Amaray two film set: EXCELLENT price on Amazon at the moment of GBP 11.64 with both films re-mastered in 4K - would be surprised if it gets any lower than this in the near future.

Last edited:
Certainly a good-looking high quality steelbook and with a new disc inside :thumbs: - what's not to like ? (apart from the pre-order price which is the only thing I take issue with)
Much better looking than the 2012 "BB 1" steelbook release (IMO) which I'd say is now due for a re-mastered re-release in a suitable quality steel to match this very fine example.

You can buy the Bad boys 1 4K mastered bluray from amazon germany for like £9 and just put it in the BB1 steel.

Or buy the 4K set from the US and swap the discs (no logo's on the blurays)

I bought the US Copy then a BB2 steelbook was announced, just my luck but i bought the steel for the set ;)

I remember being new to steelbooks, now I break out in a sweat if I miss out on one I wanted!!

They should have AA groups for us :)

Reactions: Butz2k

Just shows that good steelbooks with excellent finish (and new discs) ARE still being produced and are available from Zavvi (and from other retailers) that are just as good and in many cases better than many from the past seven years.
Job well done to all concerned on this one.

EDIT 25/1/16:
RE: "BB" & "BB 2" Amaray two film set: EXCELLENT price on Amazon at the moment of GBP 11.64 with both films re-mastered in 4K - would be surprised if it gets any lower than this in the near future.
Do you have a link?
Looked on Amazon sites and can't find them for that price.