Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

11211813-7084348772561340.jpg

11211813-1534348772700831.jpg 11211813-1474348772755266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
About time! And with poster art too. :notworthy:

P.S. Why have they made the mock-ups look like stickerbooks? :confused:

Reactions: luke98
Must own right?:D Another zavvi release another polarizing tread of responses. Zavvi deserves their props for releasing this but Im sure many will refuse to do so and be thinking "I will wait for _________ company to release it with "goodies" for double the price". But thats none of my business *sips tea*

Waiting for go live time:thumbs:

Must own right?:D Another zavvi release another polarizing tread of responses. Zavvi deserves their props for releasing this but Im sure many will refuse to do so and be thinking "I will wait for _________ company to release it with "goodies" for double the price". But thats none of my business *sips tea*

I got this...

Will wait for FA to release in 2018 with novelty pack of crayons.

60594959.jpg

im happy about this but also concerned about the artwork looking like a stickerbook

also this needs to be a flat finish with no embossing to match the first

Do you think part 1 will be available again? Missed it a long time ago. If not I hope I can find a ninja with a spare copy!!