Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: January 25, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

11211813-7084348772561340.jpg

11211813-1534348772700831.jpg 11211813-1474348772755266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember selling part one Steelbook for £3 plus postage few weeks back. Not really a spufhr after Steel I suppose
I bet it will become more sought after now this one's been released.

People will want both in their collection, side by side. Especially newer collectors who missed out on it.

I got the first one on steel, so this is a must for me.

Caved at £13.50

I hope it drops a bit more during the pre-order process. £9.99 would be perfect

Might consider as part of a "2 for GBP 18" promotion - otherwise, no thanks, but that's just me making a stand in 2016 against what I consider to be too much to pay unless it's something 'special'.

Is this one special ?
- Yes, in part, because it's a cut above the average release for two reasons - it's new to Blu-ray and re-mastered in 4K - no mention of this in any listing but got to be judging by the descriptions of other releases in Amaray upcoming at the same time.
- No, because the artwork is generic and totally unoriginal and can be seen on all DVD edition worldwide. If original artwork is to be seen anywhere it SHOULD be seen on steelbooks IMO !
- No, because there is no mention of how limited this is so could be as much as 4,000 (or more).

Buy this and other catalogue titles at pre-order if you must . . . if you consider the price to be fair and reasonable. . . but I personally think that GBP 9.99 should be the 'correct' pre-order price for this one and for all of the others with print runs not specified as "Ultra-limited" (and even "Ultra-limited" could be priced the same as if reduced to GBP 7.99 a month or two after release fewer people would feel miffed if they had originally paid a tenner or not much more at pre-order).

For anybody that missed the "BB 1" steelbook there is the 20th Anniversary Amaray Collection Box set containing both films re-mastered in 4K released at the same time and currently priced @GBP 21.99.

Copies of "BB 1" in "New & sealed" condition are conspicuously thin-on-the-ground ATM with the current best price being a few quid under GBP 30.

Apparently "Bad Boys 3" cinema release 17 / 2 / 2017 and "Bad Boys 4" cinema release 3 / 7 / 2019.

Last edited:
£14.99 for a first time on bluray steelbook is a fair price imo, i dont mind paying the £13 odd for it with 10% off code. Great film, and will go good with my BB1 steel ;)

Reactions: vurt