Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: January 25, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

11211813-7084348772561340.jpg

11211813-1534348772700831.jpg 11211813-1474348772755266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Total nonsense as this is not specified as an "Ultra limited' print run of 1,000 - 2,000 (if that was the situation then that information would be in the listing !).
I'll bet this particular steelbook is around for ages - same applies to the other of last week-end's new steelbook releases - and available again at a more sensible price even if it shows as "Zavvi Sold Out" in the meantime.
RE: "BttF" trilogy - what I think about the recent re-appearance of this title with "Only1,000 remaining" (when the total print run was supposed to be 1,000 before going OOP/OOS) is unprintable although words like "dishonest" and "misrepresentation" come easily to mind as it appears that a further 1,000 is being offered for sale - only difference being the price (@GBP 24.99 this time).
Now to wait for the third print run of 1,000 @GBP 15.99 . . . LOL.
Now I think I'll pass on the individuals until they are priced at a fiver each ...
8Ue8ekoT67ylq.gif

Reactions: XCII
A little known factoid. That scene was adlibbed. The poor kid was set up by Martin and Will.
Apparently he almost shat his pants cos he thought Lawrence was gonna pop him for real.

When Dennis Greene, who played Reggie, showed up for shooting, he was told by Martin Lawrence's bouncer that he mustn't look into Lawrence's eyes or talk to him, and Lawrence himself was subsequently nasty to him. It was all a ploy arranged by Michael Bay who wanted the boy to be genuinely scared of Lawrence. Greene also wasn't told about the gun that he would be threatened with.
Also that Lawrence's bouncer was WWE Star Kurt Angle.
Great job on Copy and Pasting from IMDb :rofl::hilarious::shy::sorry:
image.jpeg

Total nonsense as this is not specified as an "Ultra limited' print run of 1,000 - 2,000 (if that was the situation then that information would be in the listing !).
I'll bet this particular steelbook is around for ages - same applies to the other of last week-end's new steelbook releases - and available again at a more sensible price even if it shows as "Zavvi Sold Out" in the meantime.
RE: "BttF" trilogy - what I think about the recent re-appearance of this title with "Only1,000 remaining" (when the total print run was supposed to be 1,000 before going OOP/OOS) is unprintable although words like "dishonest" and "misrepresentation" come easily to mind as it appears that a further 1,000 are being offered for sale - only difference being the price (@GBP 24.99 this time).
Now to wait for the third print run of 1,000 @GBP 15.99 . . . LOL.
Think I'll pass on the individuals until they are priced at a fiver each ...
tired-cat.jpg

has been waiting the longest since the purchase of 1 on play.com , but very happy because it will go very well with the 1 .

Agree with the "Nice-looking steelbook' tag and the fact that it will complement the first one (especially the layout of the title) but can't accept the price, despite it being new to Blu in the U.K., so will sit it out and not pre-order, in the expectation of a more attractive price point.
I see that there is an Amaray 20th Anniversary Region Free 2 BD Collection with slipcover of both films Mastered in 4K just released in The States which comes to a grand total of GBP 18.42 (with no tax to be paid as the item itself is under 15 quid before P&P) . . .
Similarly priced U.K. edition (with both films) on the streets on the 25th Jan. but no slipcover and no mention of 4K in the listing . . .

Last edited: