badabing0811's trade thread

Here is my EBAY FEEDBACK page for reference, and I have a PERFECT record on EBAY!!! I have a POSITIVE FEEDBACK of 100% with a score of 430 so far!!! I am looking for a lot of Steelbooks for my XBOX 360 video game collection. I will add my WANTS list very soon. THANK YOU to all of your help with this list. I just hope to not have to pay an arm or a leg for them. LOL :D

Reference:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=badabing0811&ftab=AllFeedback

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some bad news to tell all of you. I have decided to change my mind on collecting these Steelbooks as it is hard to find even one Steelbook in PERFECT condition. I have a total of 14 Steelbooks, and NONE of them are PERFECT like all of my games are. I have tried and tried and spent hundreds of dollars on these Steelbooks only to receive them damaged, and it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep getting another of the same Steelbook only to get that one damaged too. I will just collect other game related collectibles for my Xbox and Xbox game collection. If you have any other game related collectibles, then post them, and I will see if you have anything that I would like to buy from you. I would like to buy those Steelbooks, but it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep collecting these Steelbooks. Thanks, and I hope all of you can understand another collector frustrations.

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
DARKNESS 2 (ASIAN VERSION WITH LENTICULAR COVER)
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER (CA FUTURESHOP EXCLUSIVE)
GEARS OF WAR 3 (CA FUTURESHOP EXCLUSIVE)
HALO 4 (CA FUTURESHOP EXCLUSIVE)
SAINTS ROW 3: THE THIRD-STEELBOOK (RU)

I have all of these. I think Saints Row 3 is Spanish tho.

Reactions: badabing0811
I got some bad news to tell all of you. I have decided to change my mind on collecting these Steelbooks as it is hard to find even one Steelbook in PERFECT condition. I have a total of 14 Steelbooks, and NONE of them are PERFECT like all of my games are. I have tried and tried and spent hundreds of dollars on these Steelbooks only to receive them damaged, and it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep getting another of the same Steelbook only to get that one damaged too. I will just collect other game related collectibles for my Xbox and Xbox game collection. If you have any other game related collectibles, then post them, and I will see if you have anything that I would like to buy from you. I would like to buy those Steelbooks, but it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep collecting these Steelbooks. Thanks, and I hope all of you can understand another collector frustrations.

Last edited:
DARKNESS 2 (ASIAN VERSION WITH LENTICULAR COVER)
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER (CA FUTURESHOP EXCLUSIVE)
GEARS OF WAR 3 (CA FUTURESHOP EXCLUSIVE)

All of these are perfect. Duke Nukem and Gears of War 3 are sealed from Future Shop, so nothing to worry about.

Halo 4 perfect is impossible to get, they get scratched during the transit. Saint 3 is a stickerbook, I'd rate my copy... 9.5/10.

Reactions: badabing0811

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Folks, remember to start threads in the 'Active/Pending' area since Badabing is a new trader, and you both should have a record of the transaction to protect both parties. Thanks all, and have fun!